It's a Yes

The meeting between the two families was set at 6 in the evening, but Gulf was held at the office for a few more minutes because of some paperwork. His shift ended at 5 but there was a problem at the company that he needed to stay there and help the regular employees fixed everything.

"Nong, your shift ends at 5, you should be leaving the office at this time." Stated by one of the team leaders in his department, after seeing Gulf stayed at the office beyond his shift.

"It's okay. I noticed that they needed a little help so I decided to stay for a bit."

"Thank you for that, Nong Gulf. We've slowly managed the problem already, so you can continue doing that paperwork tomorrow. It's just fine."

Gulf wanted to insist and tell the team leader that he would just finish it within the day, but he remembered that he has an appointment at 6. He looked at his wristwatch and saw that he has only a few minutes left before the meeting would start. "Okay, Miss Aom. I will just continue this one tomorrow. I actually have an important appointment at 6."

"Sorry for bothering you, Nong." She glanced at the clock in their office only to find that it almost time for Gulf's said appointment. "Now leave, you're going to miss that appointment if you don't move now. Just leave everything on your desk."

"Yes, thank you, Miss Aom." Gulf hastily grabbed his stuff and quickly left the office so that he could still arrive at the restaurant on time.

"Aw! Why are you still here? I thought you'll have dinner with your parents." Ohm surprisingly asked after he found Mew still sitting at his table when the older's shift was over a few minutes ago.

"Yes, I'll be meeting them. I've just finished attending my last outpatient."

"You're really quite popular in here that's why you have lots of patients."

"I wish I could give them to you." Mew stood up from his seat after finally checking everything. He removed his long gown and hanged it.

"Oh no, please. I have my own list of patients also."

"You do? You're just doing physical examination for now."

"Don't! Just don't underestimate my job, P'Mew. You just don't know how tired I am while doing this examination. I know it's not that so much of work compared to you, but the long list of patients for a day is crazy."

"I see. I won't talk anymore." Mew snorted.

Listening to his cousin letting out his frustration everyday was already part of Mew's daily routine. Before leaving the hospital, Ohm always appeared in his office and start ranting about his daily activities. "You don't really miss a day to come to my office after my shift just to rant about your daily frustrations."

"Oh, really? But I'm here for another reason actually."

"What is it? Faster! Because I'm going to be late now. My mother would yell at me again for being late."

Ohm placed a folder on Mew's table, his face turned into a serious one and said. "A student came for an examination this morning. She'll be coming back tomorrow to get her results. Since this is your field, your supervisor, Doctor Kiet, asked me to give you a copy of her results."

When it's about work, Ohm would turn really serious about it. But while listening at Ohm's statement, Mew sensed that there's a problem about it. He took the folder and opened it.

"She has arrythmia. P'Kiet will talk to you about that. I'll ask her to see you tomorrow as well."

"I see. I'll study this one. Thank you, Ohm. And I... really need to go now."