Beach Trip

The ocean, that looked like an enormous pool of wonder, greeted Mew and Gulf as soon as they got inside their room at the resort. They were given a deluxe room with a view of the ocean and the couple was more than happy about it.

Not only that, because the room that they were in was decorated in a modern way. It was totally soundproofed and equipped with high tech comforts. They were also awed after seeing the fancy design of the bathroom and its hydro massage bathtub that can accommodate at least two people. It was just perfect for couples.

Since Mew likes the beach so much, he asked Gulf if they could go out and roam around the area. Of course, Gulf agreed as he wanted to see the place as well. The two then went out of their room hand in hand and looked around the resort. The resort wasn't packed with people which were a good thing, making the pool and the beach almost empty.

At the beach, there was a wooden bridge walkway on the sea and at the end of it was a small tropical beach hut. Gulf pointed unto it and suggested his husband to go there together. But before Mew could answer, he found himself being dragged by Gulf going there. And once they reached the end of the walkway, Gulf let go of Mew's hand and quickly sat on the wooden bench inside the beach hut.

The view was mesmerizing as well as Gulf. Mew pulled his phone out from his pocket and took pictures of Gulf while his attention was at the ocean.

"Pi Mew---" When Gulf turned to look at his husband, he saw Mew secretly taking pictures of him. Mew instantly put his phone down when he looked at the older, but it was already too late for that. "Are you taking pictures of me?"

"N-no, I was taking a picture of the ocean."

"I saw it."

Mew didn't want to make Gulf angry, so he lied to him. But how could he go on with his lie when it was really obvious that he was taking pictures of the younger. "Okay. I did. Don't be angry."

"I won't." He said right away. He stood up from the seat and approached the older. "Actually, I was about to tell you that we should take pictures together."

Mew's face lightened up. "Really?"

"Yes, give me your phone."

The older handed his phone to his husband. Gulf then extended his arm and raised the phone far from them to take a picture. They leaned closer to each other to fit themselves into the camera frame. The two of them smiled in front of the camera and took lots of beautiful pictures with the beach.

The two of them checked the photos that they had taken and they were both happy with the result. But for Mew, it wasn't enough as he wanted to take another picture for a certain pose. Mew then told his husband to take some more and Gulf quickly said yes to it. This time, it was Mew who held the camera. He counted 1, 2, 3, to get themselves ready for the shot and as soon as Mew reached number 3, he planted a soft peck on Gulf's cheek and clicked the camera.

After taking that shot, Gulf looked at Mew with a surprise look on his face. He was surprised with Mew's sneaky move, but then he chuckled afterwards when he saw his husband just smiling at him like nothing happened. Gulf then grabbed his husband's phone and told Mew to take another shot. Responding to Gulf's suggestion with an 'okay', the younger positioned the camera and readied themselves. Instead of counting, Gulf called Mew's name softly. The older looked at him and that's when Gulf landed his lips against the older, he closed his eyes, and clicked the camera.

Gulf pulled right away after it was taken while Mew was left frozen on his spot. He blinked his eyes multiple times and couldn't believe what just happened. While he was left in disbelief, Gulf was smiling so wide like he was even proud of what he did.