Chaotic Life of Marriage

When the wedding ceremony was over, the reception party was then followed. Gulf was just really quiet and just followed the program without insisting or even complaining. And of course, Mew noticed the sudden silence of the younger. Usually Gulf would complain about everything, but at that time, Gulf was just completely mute.

It was the time where the guests took a break and had their sumptuous dinner. Mew looked around to check on everyone at the party. Before bringing his attention back to his food, Mew took that chance to take a look at his partner who's silently having some bites of his food.

"Gulf..." He softly called. "Are you alright?"

When Gulf heard his name being called by Mew, he paused himself from taking another bite and looked at Mew sitting beside him. "Did you just call me, Gulf?"

"Hmm, why?"

"Nothing."

"Why are you so quiet?"

Gulf then raised an eyebrow at Mew's question. What made him really quiet the whole time was because of Mew's certain action during the wedding ceremony. He couldn't forget how Mew planted a kiss on his forehead. A kiss. It was actually the first time he received a kiss on the forehead and it was even from a man.

He wanted to start protesting about it, but then he remembered that they were in the middle of their wedding reception. He couldn't just act so carelessly in front of lots of people. "I'm just fine."

"Oh, okay, if you say so."

When Gulf gave Mew an assurance that he was just really fine, Mew didn't bother himself to ask more and ended their conversation with just a nod from him. He then continued taking a bite of his food while Gulf's gaze was still at the older. A sigh came out from Gulf's lips before diverting his attention to their guests.

They were then called by their mothers, asking them to come over and greet their guests. The two obliged and approached each table to greet their guests. The newlywed couple was showered with lots of praises by their friends and relatives, telling them that they both have a good chemistry and they were perfect for each other. Of course, their looks were also praised as the two were both good looking. Especially Ohm, who kept on teasing Mew, telling his cousin how lucky Mew was to married someone like Gulf. To Ohm, it may be good, but for Mew it was a disaster to enter marriage with Gulf.

Eye approached her brother and Gulf to introduce her friends to them. For Mew and Gulf, they have met Samantha already at the wedding boutique. But for Ice and Becca, it was their first time meeting the two girls. Ice and Becca excitedly introduced themselves to the newlyweds. They were both fawning in front of Mew and Gulf for having such great looks. Of course, they didn't miss the chance to take photos with the newlyweds in which they both happily posted on their social medias afterwards.

Mew and Gulf were all smiling as they hear those compliments from their guests. They were both expressing their gratitude for such praises, but deep inside, it was completely different. They were both killing each other with disagreement from the compliments that they heard.

Their guests were telling them how good looking they were, how perfect they were for each other, but for Mew and Gulf, it's not really like that. Gulf maybe smiling outside but his brain was ranting how arrogant Mew was. It's the same for Mew, hearing people saying how elegant and handsome Gulf was, made his head to ache. For him, Gulf was just like a kid who's clumsy and reckless.

"I don't understand why people said that you're handsome and all." Gulf started to rant as they both walked going back to their table. He then looked at Mew, a kind of look that showed disgust. "When you're very arrogant and so full of yourself."