I Like You, Do You Know?

Seeing Gulf with First, made Mew's heart to ache. He was so hurt that he couldn't process the scene in front of him. There were lots of things running in his mind including the thought that maybe the reason why Gulf rejected his offer to pick him up was because he was going to meet First. He didn't want to think negatively, but that was how he understood everything.

As he was thinking about those things, Mew completely forgot that he was in the middle of the road. The constant noise from behind snapped him from his thoughts. He instantly shifted his attention to the traffic light and found out that it was already on a 'go' signal. The cars behind him continued to blow their horns, and they only stop when Mew drove away.

As Mew started driving, he couldn't take his eyes away from the two. He didn't want to see Gulf with another man, but he couldn't stop himself from staring at them as well. But he knew that the more he looked at them being together, the more he would get hurt. While driving, ready to leave the place from where he was, he kept on glancing at Gulf and First at the restaurant until the two eventually disappeared from his sight.

"Really? I didn't know you did those things when you were still a resident." Gulf said while laughing.

"Of course. But that's how we learn." First stated followed by a chuckle. "But I'm thankful that nothing serious happened to my patients."

"If I was the owner of that hospital, I wouldn't let you pass."

"Oh, you would be such a mean owner."

Then they both laughed once again. And after a few minutes of waiting for their food, they were finally served on the table. They both thanked the waiter for serving their meals before they shifted their attention to the dishes in front of them. First had ordered lots of food and it really made Gulf to feel doubtful if they could finish the food or not.

"Pi, these are too many for the two of us." Gulf commented, eyes were still gazing at the mouth watering dishes. "Are you a big eater?"

"No, but... didn't you ask me earlier on why I walk going here from the hospital?"

"Oh yes, I remembered that and you said that you'd answer it later on."

First smiled. "Actually, the reason is... my husband works at your university."

"Wait, what? Your... your husband?" Gulf asked First with his eyes widened in shock. "You're married?"

"Yes, and he'll come join us. Will that be okay?"

"Of course, why not? I want to meet him as well. Woah~ I didn't know you were married."

"We actually got married like two months ago. That was the reason why I took a long leave from work. We got married overseas."

"Wow~ but nobody knew about it?"

"Only a few staff from the hospital and of course the CEO. I... don't really tell anyone about it. They just see me sometimes being picked up by him at the hospital and that's how they knew about it."

"Why?

"For privacy. You know, ships sink when they have too many passengers. Just like in our relationship. I think the more my marriage becomes public, the more people will try to ruin it."