Graduation Party

Just like what he promised, Gulf came to the hospital to meet Ohm's father and to say thank you for the gift. He isn't a fan of beaches, but after his relationship with Mew became official, he suddenly thought of going on a beach trip just like what most of the couples do. And receiving an invitation for a free stay at a resort was like an answer to his prayers, that's why he wanted to go there and personally thanked Ohm's father for it.

When they reached the hospital, Mew went to his uncle's office with Gulf. Ohm's father was aware that they would be coming since Mew informed him about it and Ohm's father couldn't be more excited to see them together.

Mew gave the man's office a knock before he slowly twisted the door knob and pushed it open. The older peeked inside the room first before they got in. In the room, he saw his uncle doing something in front of the computer. He then called him, to get his attention.

"Uncle~" He said with his cute tone of voice.

Ohm's father, who was busy with his computer, suddenly shifted his attention to the owner of that voice and his face lightened up after seeing his nephew. "Oh Mew... come in."

"Yes, uncle. Gulf is here."

"Yes, yes, please let him come and take a seat." The old man said as he stood up from his seat and moved to the couch where he usually had a talk with his visitors.

Gulf came in and Ohm's father smiled at him. "Uncle, hello~" He greeted him with a wai.

"Oh Gulf, please have a seat." He said, giving his visitors a very warm welcome. "Do you guys want some drinks or snacks?"

"It's fine, uncle. Pi Mew and I will have dinner later anyway."

"Oh really? Well... if you say so." He smiled at the two who were sitting across him. "I was happy when Mew told me that you wanted to come by. I've never really had a chance to talk to you ever since both of you got married."

"Yes, I want to come here to personally thank you Uncle."

"Oh that's so sweet of you. But it's fine, no need to thank me though."

"But it's a big thing for us uncle, so I want to thank you. I have actually been thinking of going somewhere after graduation."

"Really? Well, you're very welcome. I'm glad my gift is something that you want." Before he continued to speak, he diverted his attention to Mew who stayed silent the whole time. "I remember Mew is really close to us and to Ohm since he was still young. When he decided to go abroad, there were lots of things that he missed here. And now, his back here in Thailand, does his residency, and even got married right away. This vacation will really make the two of you unwind and escape from your tight schedules here in the city."

"Uncle, thank you." It was Mew who showed gratitude this time.

"Oh~ anything for the two of you. How I wish Ohm would be getting married as well. But that kid, he has been really busy these days. I don't know what he's up to. I doubt that he is dating someone."

Talking about Ohm and his relationship status which is unknown to his father, Gulf couldn't help but to put on an awkward smile and glanced at Mew.

"We... don't know, uncle. Maybe Ohm is already working on it."

And Mew's statement made Gulf to change his reaction as he tightly furrowed his brows and swiftly shifted his attention to his husband.

Seeing Gulf's sudden change of expression, Mew held his husband's hand while slightly nodding his head. It was like he was cueing Gulf to let it slide and not to react to it anyway. And just like that, Gulf obeyed the older and didn't protest.