Nuptials

"Hi! Welcome!" A middle-aged woman greeted Gulf as soon as he entered the wedding boutique followed by Mew.

Mew and Gulf greeted the woman back with a small smile then the two roamed their eyes around the shop. They saw lots of gorgeous wedding dress and elegant suits.

"How may I help you?"

"Ahm, we're here to check the suits that were prepared under Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut." Mew informed the woman.

"Oh! So you're Mr. Mew and Mr. Gulf? Yes, your mothers came here the other day and chose 3 styles of suits for you to choose. Please follow me this way."

Both Mew and Gulf followed the woman as they headed towards a room for their VIP customers.

"Samantha, please bring the suits that were reserved by Mrs. Jongcheveevat in the VIP room." The woman called before opening the room for Mew and Gulf. She then motioned her hand for the two to get inside the room.

Inside the room, there were sofa and couch for the customers to sit on. Wedding magazines were also placed on the coffee table in front of the couch. And there were two huge mirrors on the wall, where the customers can check themselves after trying on the clothes.

The sound of rolling caster wheels was heard outside of the VIP room. Then, a girl who's pushing a movable clothes rack entered the room with 3 pairs of suits hanging on the rack.

"Here's the 3 suits, mom." The girl named Samantha said as she looked up to the middle-aged woman which was actually her mother.

With a smile, she then shifted her attention to Mew and Gulf who were sitting on the couch . Upon seeing Mew's face, Samantha's smile slowly dropped and her brows furrowed in familiarization with Mew's face.

The man in front of her was totally familiar to her and she was so sure that she had seen that man before. As she tried to recall her memories with the man, she remembered her friend Eye who let her show a picture of her brother one time.

And yes, she finally remembered it. The man in front of her was the same as the man that Eye showed to them on her phone. "You look so familiar." Samantha unknowingly muttered.

"M-me?" Mew unsurely pointed himself.

"Yes. Is your name... Mew?"

"Yeah, that's me. How do you know me?"

"Ohhh! So you're Eye's brother, right? I am Samantha, Eye's best friend." Samantha cheerfully said, even offering her hand at Mew for a handshake.

"Ahh~" Mew awkwardly cooed. "I actually haven't seen my sister's friends so, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to recognize you."

"Ohh, it's okay. Don't worry about it. Well, anyway these are the suits prepared for you."

"Yes, thank you." Mew responded.

He then stood up and started checking the suits that were prepared for them. He glanced at Gulf who's still sitting on the couch and called him. "Hey, stand up and take a look at these suits."

For calling him with a 'hey', Gulf sent a glare at Mew and said. "Anything is fine. They are all suits, it's just the same."

Samantha and her mother glanced at each other after hearing what Gulf said. Samantha then shifted her attention at Mew where she saw him pursing his lips at Gulf. Plastering a friendly smile on her face, Samantha jumped in to help Mew and Gulf in choosing their suits.

"The... the suits actually differ with its style and the fabric that was used for it." Samantha stated. "These suits can be used in different occasions as well. May I know what these suits are for?"