Chapter 11: We know your secret + The big purple prank

Take a drink of water everytime I say purple in this chapter. Stay hydrated lovies ❤

Also I have decided that we are now skipping to summer and third year after this chapter so get ready for shit to become interesting.

The important events that you miss will be written later as memories or short stories so don't fret.

Anyways that's all enjoy this really short chapter that still takes place in second year.

Regulus and Everly figured this out at the beginning of their second year. Well part of this secret at the beginning of second year, the other part they just worked out last month. Remus was a werewolf, and their brothers plus Peter were amimagi.

Before confronting them about it they did their research of course. It wasn't that they cared, they didn't. They just wanted them to know that they knew, and they weren't as sneaky about the animagis thing as they thought.

Honestly, how many times could James try to play off the dear in the headlights look whenever someone casted a lumos spell to close to him?

"What if he like, cries" Regulus asked Everly. They were standing outside the door to the boys room. The two had become a master at sneaking Regulus in at this point.
"Then we comfort him? That's what you do when someone cries. And besides, it's not like us knowing changes anything. We still think he's a good person."
"He's better than both of our brothers combined most times." Reg smiled at the laugh his comment startled out of Eve.

"Ready?" Before he could say yes she was slamming the door open.
"What's up losers?" She shouted. Sirius and Remus where on Remus's bed reading, James was reading a quidditch monthly magazine on his bed and Peter was surrounded by books and papers on his, probably finishing last minute homework. They all jumped when she slammed the door open and walked in, Regulus right behind her.

"Merlins beard Evie! Don't you knock?" Sirius had sat up still looking shocked.
"Nah. Move over." Eve shoved Sirius who dramatically fell off the bed. She didn't pay any mind as the other boys snickered. She crawled on Remus's bed and sat next to him, motioning Regulus to come over as well.

"We have something we want to tell you. And something we want to tell the rest of you, but this one first." Everly grabbed Remus's hand in hopes it would stop him from running.
"We know you are a werewolf." Everly stated.
"And we don't care, we just wanted to tell you that we know." Regulus finished. Remus looked shocked at first, his whole body tensing. He looked from Eve to Reg, and then looked at James and Sirius that were now across the room. There was no denying it now, they wouldn't believe any of the lame excuses he came up with. He relaxed a little, remembering who their siblings were.

"Thank you guys. It really means a lot. How long have you known?"
"Since the beginning of second year." Regulus said running a hand through his hair.
"We did a bunch of research first year too but we weren't completely sure until then." Remus just smiled lightly and gripped her hand he was still holding.

"Now for you three." Eve turned her attention to the three boys across the room.
"We also know," Regulus started, then looked at Everly for her to continue.
"That you three are animagis."
"What?" Sirius gaped
"How could you think such a thing?" James questioned elbowing Sirius. Peter just squeaked.
"Well for one." Everly got up and casted lumos with her wand causing James to go wide eyed and blank. "That."

"And two," Regulus got up walking to his brother and reached behind his ear.
"What the hell? What are you doing Reg? Get off me weirdo!" Sirius tried to back away but as soon as Regulus started scratching behind his ear he stopped and leaned into it, leg starting to shake. "This."

"Oh and that time that I was walking back to the common room past curfew and ran into Rem with a rat on his shoulder. His excuse was even weirder than what was actually happening." Remus just laughed as the other three sat their wide-eyed. Everly and Regulus high fived.
"I can't believe you two figured it out."
"You guys aren't nearly as sneaky as you think."

"Now that we are done confronting you guys about your inability to hide secrets from us, I have to go meet Frank. You want me to sneak you out Reggie?" Everly said walking towards the door. He nodded in return and followed.

"What do you need Frank for?" James asked before she was all the way out the door.
"None of your business. Love you!" She shouted over her shoulder.
"What do you need to see Frank for?" Regulus asked once they were out of Gryffindor tower.
"You said not to involve you in pranks, so I'm not involving you. I'll meet you later, have to go down to the greenhouse." She waved as she walked away down the hall towards the greenhouse.

Three days later

The second quidditch game of the season was Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw today. The prank she had in mind wasn't ready in time so she opted to wait until next game. But that is not what ended up happening.
Walking down to the quidditch stands was pure chaos. The field, the stands, the hoops, and the sand under the hoops was all purple.

"Eve is this what you needed Frank for? This is insane how did you do it?" James was jumping up and down by her side.

"This wasn't me Jamie! I was planning something like this but I couldn't do it in time for this game. Someone beat me to it I guess."

"Bloody hell! We have to out prank another prankster?" Sirius appeared at her other side staring at all the purple in awe. It was pretty amazing how someone turned everything in sight purple.

The game was almost as chaotic as the walk over. No one could figure out how to turn everything back to its normal colors so the game was played on the purple field, the croud sitting in the purple stands.

Eve couldn't shake the mood she was in after the game. Someone had stolen her prank idea, and pulled it off bigger and better. How could that even be possible? She didn't even tell Frank why she needed the plants.
Regulus found her in the archway after dinner lost in thought of what to do next when-

"I outpranked you so are you going to let go of the grudge and let me prank with you again?"
"What?"
"I outpranked you." He said again as if what he said was the clearest thing ever. "You wanted to turn the quidditch field purple I remember you telling me that before you stopped telling me things. So instead of just turning the field purple, I turned everything purple. Outpranked. I would like my privileges back please." He smiled leaning on the archway and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Holy merlin. You are amazing."
"Glad you think so."