Chapter 32: Counting time

got my shit together

also instead of commenting "get ur shit together" cause i don't want to get you guys banned you can comment "pls update" or "get it together"

love you

Two weeks before spring break Mary broke up with Sirius.

He grieved for a whole three days before he returned to the Sirius everyone knew with a girl on each arm, always snogging a different one between every class.

Mary wasn't quite sure what to do. She had already been sad about losing him when they were still together so now that they were broken up she was just stuck. Not sad, just there.
A week and a half before spring break Everly finally talked to the boys.

A week before spring break Sirius and Regulus talked for the first time since Christmas. There was yelling involved but after multiple broken items James and Everly interfered. The boys settled things after hours of talking, but agreed it probably wasn't the best idea to be friendly in public because the Blacks have people everywhere.

6 days before spring break Mary and Paisley became inseparable and decided to spend the break together at Mary's house.

Everly found it weird that the two were now always together. The girls were friends, sure they all were, I mean they lived together. But even Everly and Paisley spent time apart. And as the number of days to break dwindled down Mary and Paisley got closer and closer and spent almost every moment with each other. Not the whole group, just each other.

When Everly tried to ask Paisley about it when she finally caught her alone Paisley denied that anything was going on. "She just needs someone to be there for her. She needs someone to make sure she's ok after the break up, that's all Eve. And besides, I'm over her."

Everly didn't believe it one bit but that wasn't her place to say anything. Regulug even noticed that they were spending extra time together.

3 days before break Mrs. Potter wrote to Everly that even though she was still in trouble Regulus was still welcome to their house for the break since Mrs. Black made it very clear she is to have no kids at her house for this break.

On the train to Kings Cross Station Sirius was still trying to convince Remus to spend the break at the Potter's as well.

"Come on Moony please!" He was pleading. "I don't want to be stuck with just James while we third wheel this whole break." He was making a pouty face now.
"Oi!"
"You know I love you Prongs but really, do you want to spend a week watching your sister and my brother make eyes at each other across the supper table?"
"We don't make eyes at each other across the supper table thank you." Everly appeared at the compartment door.
"What the hell do you want?" James asked.
"Shit who pissed in your cereal this morning?" Everly scoffed. "I heard Sirius pleading from my compartment and I wanted to offer Remus a safe place with the girls a couple doors down if he wants to get away from your annoying voice."
"Thank you Evie, but I live with him so I'm used to his annoying voice."
"Hey!" Sirius reached across and hit Remus's arm. "I have a gorgeous voice."
"No you don't. Anyway, your offer still stands Remi." Everly winked at him before disappearing down the hall.

When the train arrived at the station Sirius had been able to convince Remus to come for the last half of the break. Peter was leaving on a family trip for the break; his family always goes somewhere for the spring break. This year they were going to America, but James couldn't remember where in America.

Lily told Everly before finding her parents on the platform that she might come to the Potter manor as well, depending on how well things went with her sister Petunia. She promised that she would bring Marlene with her so she didn't have to third wheel alone. Everly said she didn't have to worry and both were welcome.