Chapter 39: Walburga Black

So um, you have not heard from me in a long while and I am sorry.

I have been so busy but really I should have been making time for this story because I missed writing so much

You asked for another chapter and I have a feeling this is not going to be what you wanted but at least the first part is happy

the rest sort of gives "I love you" by billie eilish and I am so sorry, but I promise I will write more often especially after this chapter cause y'all about to be real mad at me

anywayyyyy, enjoy??

Everly, is not a girl that wakes up early. In fact, she would do almost anything for 5 more minutes of sleep. (Even tackle Lily into bed with her just so she would stop trying to wake her up which happened once.) 

However, this morning, despite the storm and Regulus's story that kept her up a lot of the night, Everly woke up early and on a mission. Well, early is relative. When she marches down into the common room, everyone she's looking for is already awake and there. 

Lily and Remus are talking very fast seemingly about a book they all read. Peter and Mary are playing a game of chess that has James, Sirius, and Marlene all watching closely with Dorcas watching Marlene. (She really is smitten the poor girl) And Paisley is laying upside down on the couch while a girl Everly has never seen before sits on the floor before her and braids her hair as they whisper and giggle. 

Everly stands in the middle of all the different happenings and clears her throat, drawing all of their attention before speaking. "Alright who here has kissed my brother?" She asks crossing her arms and staring expectantly as almost everyone in front of her raises their hands. 

A couple of them, including James himself look shocked. 

Sirius is sputtering and trying not to die of laughter as he speaks. "Oh I want all of these stories right now." Then his smile drops as he realizes Remus has his hand raised as well, then he's sputtering for a completely different reason. "Oh you have got to be fucking with me Moony you git." Sirius huffs, looking very pouty, "Remus first." 

Turns out, a lot of them happened at parties. Either during games of spin the bottle or, as Mary put it, "Fuck it" moments when they were drunk. Sirius and Remus disappeared after Remus told his story so the rest of the gang soon dispersed and went about their day when the rest of the stories were done. 

Everly appeared back in her room right when Regulus was waking up. 

"Why are you up before me?" He sat up and Everly tried not to laugh at his curls sticking up in different ways. 

"I had some people to confront." She replied, walking over to him and smoothing out his hair. He hummed in response and closed his eyes again. "Do you want breakfast?" 

"5 more minutes." He said before dragging Everly back down to bed.

"Who were you confronting?" He asked a few minutes later.

"That doesn't sound like sleeping." She teased and opened her eyes. His were still closed, his long eyelashes fanning out on his cheeks.

"And that doesn't sound like an answer to my question." He opened his eyes and looked at her expectantly.

"I wanted to know how many people had kissed my brother."

"What?!" Regulus gasped and sat up. "Did you tell them that I kissed him?"

"What? No, I didn't. That's your story and I wasn't going to be the one to share it. I knew that he had kissed a couple people in the group at parties and such, I just wanted the full picture." Everly pulled on his arm until he was laying back down.