{18} Tatakae

Kill. All Might? How would that be even possible? Is that was this thing is for? This, monster?

" I see you've gotten the glasses off (Y/N). Perfect~ You can enjoy the show now!"

"Get away from me! Untie me!"

Is that all I can really say right now? I should be worrying about the others, not myself.

Finally having the ability to see, I notice that not all the students were in the spot they were before. Kurogiri must have transported them somewhere, but where? My thoughts were put on hold by a loud explosion coming from over my left shoulder. It came from the direction of the flood zone. Mr.Vlad showed us a little map of the USJ before hand so we would know what we could be expecting.

So they all must still be within the USJ then.

"Shigaraki, what are you planning to do here?" I ask, my voice becoming louder and more stern.

"I'm sure you just heard, but to kill All Might of course. I saw the look of confusion in your eyes the first time I said it. I sure do enjoy seeing your face look like that." That jerk.

All of the sudden, a small breeze comes from behind sending the hairs on the back of my neck to stand straight up. I glance over my shoulder to the right, seeing a small mount of ice in the landslide zone. That must be Todoroki. Having seen and felt that, my confusion about all of Deku's class mates disappear, now knowing that they are still in the USJ. I face forward again, sensing a presence walk in front of me. Tomura squats down, becoming eye level with me.

"Calm down sweetheart, you aren't going anywhere in those restraints." He lightly pats my head, giving off a small grin. If only I could do something.

Just then, I hear a faint, but audible gasp coming straight from behind. Holding the urge to fling my head around realizing someone was behind me, I dart my eyesight straight at Tomura and make him fall to his knees. His worst nightmare. Make him see his worst fear.

"(Y/N)....."

It's faint but I can still hear a voice.

Tomura gains his composure, walking towards me with a wobble in his step and a hand stretched out. "You little-"

"That's as far as you go!" Aizawa shouts, running up behind him at full speed, sending his binding cloth straight at the sky blue haired villain.

I slowly look over my shoulder, making sure no one notices me and see a green bush peeping out from over the water fountain. Izuku! He's in the water a little distance away but, I can still make out who it was.

Just then, the Nomu steps out in front of me, walking closer to where Aizawa and Tomura where fighting, only to slam down the Eraser hero into the concrete. The cracks, the rips and tears from not just the clothing, but his muscles. It was a horrid sight to see and hear. I feel a faint tugging on my wrists. Them falling to my side from where they were tied behind my back and a hand under my arm.

"We have to go.."

A girl with a frog like appearance grabs me and rushes back into the water, keeping out of sight from anyone around. "(Y/N), are you alright?" Izuku asks, holding onto the edge of the broken floor, watching what was unfolding in front of us.

Barely able to speak, I managed a few words, "All Might..."

"What about All Might?" The girl asks.

"They. They want to kill All Might."

It all happened so fast.

A hand reaching out for the one who saved me.

The girl with the frog like abilities, Tsuyu was it? The nomu planting its feet right there, and a giant gust of wind came out of no where. Izuku trying his hardest to save her. Then..

"Fear not. I... Am here...!"

All Might!

In a flash, All Might scoops all three of us out of the water along with Aizawa and sets us down far away from the nomu and Shigaraki. I fall to my knees, my eyes not being able to leave the monster. "To the entance, and take Aizawa with you since he's unconscious, hurry!!"

"Wait! The nomu can regenerate! Izuku's hit didn't do anything to it at all!" I shout, hoping that will give him some idea of what he is facing even though I myself have no idea what that thing really is.

"Midoriya, (Y/N), It'll be alright." The biggest smile was plastered on his face as usual, but when he first burst in here, that was not the look of a hero at all. The look of someone who was ready to kill 100 lions.

"Carolina.... SMASHHHH!!"

Punch after punch. Nothing seemed to work. He even tried smashing its head into the ground but only to be caught in a trap. The nomu grabbing his side. His bad side, squeezing and holding on even tighter than before.

Without any warning or thought, Izuku runs straight for him, tears falling from his cheeks and a wounded arm.

BOOOM

"GET.. THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

Reinforcements? But who-

"Kachhan... You guys-" Izuku stops in his tracks, looking at all his other classmates that came to the rescue. Bakugo holding down Kurogiri making sure he didn't move. Still watching as the nomu holds tight on All Might, ice shoots across the floor and engulfs the beast while in his portal, giving the symbol of peace the chance to break free.

"I knew it was you." I look up, fear slowly fading from my face as I see a spiky, red head hold out his hand for me to take. "Kirishima."

"We have to hel-"

"No (Y/N), it'll be to dangerous." Kirishima speaks, pulling on my wrist and tugging me closer to him. "But-"

"All Might, you're bleeding! I think your time's almost up!" Izuku shouts, placing his hand over his mouth, regretting what he had just said.

"Don't you worry! Sit back and watch a pro hero get serious." All Might says as he gives us a thumbs up, only to launch himself seconds later, striking fist to fist with the nomu. They collide, a shock wave so strong that it pushes us all back and shaking the ground a long with it. The punches keep coming, them being so fast and powerful. He's bleeding and using all he power that he has left in him. I don't know how long he'll last.

"Fight..." I mumble, gripping my shirt and puffing out my chest.

"FIGHT HIM! DAD!"

All Might smashes the nomu straight in the face, sending him flying out of the USJ facility and creating a giant hole in the roof. A tear rolls down my cheek as I see him emerging from all the smoke and dust. He did it, but his time is up.