{14} Unknown

"Have a good day!"

"I'll probably see you in the hall or something Yagi!" I giggle, walking out the front door and closing it behind me.

Taking a deep breath in, I start walking the same stone path, leading to the street and beyond. The weather is really nice this morning.

The slowly awaking sun, going up beyond the horizon. The way the gentle breeze glides through my hair. An orange and red gradient, sprawled across fluffy clouds.

Speaking of red, I wonder what Kirishima must be thinking. After all the stuff that happened on our date and before, THAT, he must want to say something, right?

Man, I should of gotten his number.

*Bing*

Looking down at my book bag, I shuffle through it and scrap my phone, gazing at my new notification. "Huh?"

I got a text. Nobody's ever texted me without a heads up. Well, no one's really texted me at all. Other then Izuku once in a while to study or something.

Scanning over the letters, I see a message with an unknown number.

Unknown 7:45 am

Hey! It's me, Kirishima! Just wanted to say that I had fun the other night :)

How the-*bing*

Unknown 7:45 am

Oh and Midoriya gave me your number. He said he saw us at the café and was just wondering if we exchanged numbers.

Wow. Okay, thanks Izuku..

Me 7:46 am

Oh, okay. Yeah, I had fun too! We should do it again sometime.

Looking up from the screen, I bump into a soft, yet stiff back. "Ah, I'm sorry." I walk around them and bow.

"That's quite alright, (Y/N). "

Upon hearing my name, I flinch and slowly rise, seeing a hooded figure with blue shaggy hair and burning irises underneath.

No.

A hand reaches out toward me from behind, the feeling of a damp cloth covering my mouth and nose, suffocating me. I struggle and scream, looking around for someone too help, but only purplish mist in my view.

No one.

Why?

Fear starts to well up in my heart as I try to breath, only inhaling chemicals. A few moments pass by as I can feel my state of consciousness slip away, leaving me light headed.

I try using my quirk on him, but I couldn't see the person's eyes to do so, rendering me useless.

Somebody.

Help.

The last thing I remember was getting another text from Kirishima. Only hearing the 'bing' and seeing his message. Just a jumble of letters and tears gliding down my cheeks.

Please.

______________

Word count: 421 (dang)

It's 5am and I should be sleeping but, oh whale -^(^=^)^-
Also, I think it's canon the Ejirou was in the same battle center as Izuku during the entrance exam but, he's in the same one with you and Bakahoe so, yeah.