{16} Difference in Perspective

Now for today's basic hero training..

"This time, All Might, myself and someone else will supervise this ordeal."

"This time..? So it's a special class." A green haired fanboy thinks, waiting for Aizawa to continue.

"Um, what're we going to be doing exactly?!" Sero ushers, standing up a bit.

"Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods and more. It's rescue training!." Aizawa says, holding up a small card, reading the word 'rescue'.

"The trail of rescue? Sounds pretty difficult this time around." A certain electric type questions.

"Come on!" Kirishima shouts, "This is what being a hero is all about! I'm so ready!"

"Hey. I'm not done. " The sleepy pro growls, glaring at all of his students.

Pulling his hand up, Aizawa clicks a button and the wall next to him suddenly opens, revealing brief cases of sorts with numbers on them. 

"It's up to you whether or not you wear your costumes. As some of them are ill-suited for this type of activity." He says in a monotone voice, placing the button down onto the desk.

"The training site is a bit remote, so we will be going by bus. That is all."

~~~~~~~~~

"Huh? Your wearing your gym clothes Deku, where's your costume? " A bubbly brunette says, giving off a warm smile.

"It didn't make it through battle training in one whole piece.. " Izuku mumbles, looking down at his hands. "The schools support company is repairing it, so I just have to wait a while."

" Alright! Line up according to your I.D numbers and fill the seats in an orderly fashion." Iida ushers his hand up, blowing a whistle quite loudly while he motions people to be in a certain assembly. "And let's be careful about who you tell about where we are going! Students have been diapering lately. It would give our school a lot of attention if someone from here were to go missing."

"Iida's going full on out!"

.......

"So it ended up being this type of bus in the end!!" Poor Iida crumbles over in his seat, clearly defeated by the bus layout.

"There was really no point, huh~" Mina exclaims, a small sympathetic grin on her face. After a few moments of silence and giggles, a certain frog girl speaks, causing heads to turn.

" Midoriya, I always say what is on my mind no matter what," she starts, turning her head over her shoulder to look at the bushy green haired boy.

"Ah?! Hi Asui!!" Izuku shouts, surprised that she was sitting next to him.

"Your quirk reminds me of All Might's." she concludes, putting a finger to her lips

"That s-s-so?! Haha, but mine isn't like-"

"Wait up Asui," Kirishima butts in, cutting Izuku off.

"All Might doesn't get hurt from using his quirk. That's where they're very different!"

"I'm kinda jealous of that simple enhancer type quirk though! There's a lot you can do with one, and flashily too!" Eijiro glances over at Izuku, pulling his arm in front him.

"My 'hardening' quirk isn't that bad for punch-ups and such, but it's just not that flashy." he gestures, activating his quirk only on his hand, showing what he means by it being 'not flashy'.

"Well, I think it's an awesome quirk!" Midoriya chirps in, looking at his arm in pure admiration. "Definitely a quirk that will be useful for a pro hero! Especially at protecting citizens!"