{1} All Might

Hello, Angie here! Just so you know, whenever I say 'All Might', he is in his hero form so the ready doesn't reveal his real identity in public and such. Yagi is the name that Y/n calls him at home or in private like in the office or something.

  After getting ready for the day, I walk out of my room, and into the hallway. While walking towards the living room, I see all the pictures that have come from my time here with Yagi. Coming to a subtle stop, I glance up at a specific picture in a golden case. The early sunlight bringing the picture frame to a glow. A smile found it's way unto my cheeks as a rush of security ran through me. It was the day that Yagi finally got the "ok" for me to come live with him. I didn't have any family that could take me in, so he was the only option.  I was so happy that I hugged Yagi so hard that he almost stumbled to the ground, looking at the camera as an addable click was heard. 

"Y/n! Breakfast is ready!" I hear Yagi yell, snapping me out of my thoughts with a little jump. "I'm comin, I'm comin." I sorta yell back at him. Once entering the kitchen, I see two plates on a small table with silverware around them and two glass cups. They were placed neatly as possible but, I could tell that he tried his best. I'm the one who usually sets the table before food. Bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, and waffles were scattered across the table on the desired plates, giving us options of what to eat.(If you don't like any of this then, you can just come up with something else.)

"Thank you for the food!" I smile, plunging for a fork and shove all the mouth watering food I could into my face hole not even bothering to put the food on the empty plate infront of me.  "Slow down there kiddo. You're going to get yourself sick." Yagi says with a small chuckle afterward. "Buf this shtuff ish sho good!" I try saying while pointing my fork at the food, giving him a chipmunk smile.

~Time skip brought to you by the wonderful floof of Deku's hair~

"Alright!" Now a muscular All Might stands in front of me. "You see all of this trash? I want you to clean it up! This beach hasn't been used for a few years now because of all the garbage that has wash up onto shore." He says, facing out towards the roaring ocean. I stand there, dumbfounded, not knowing what to do or say. "A-all of this?!" I yell looking at the heeps of littler behind us. "All of it! This will help build muscle, and it's also a good deed that you will be doing!" He says with a wide grin on his face. "Chop Chop!"

  After cleaning up some of this rubbish, I plop down onto a broken microwave, and let out a heavy sigh. My legs hurt. My arms hurt. MY EVERYTHING HURTS. "All Might?" I ask as I look over to my right to see him sitting on top of a fridge. "YES?" he says a bit over enthusiastically. "How long do I have to do this?" I ask another time, moving my line of sight down to my feet. "If you want, we can take a break today, and do some more tomorrow." Sighing, he turns back to normal, and slowly makes his way down the fridge. Well, it isn't really normal, but to me it kinda is.
" You haven't done anything but ok."

  Walking home, I decide that I want to get cleaned up a bit and get ready to stay in for the night, even though it wasn't dark out at all. I just don't like be out in the open so much. Even though the sun is shining its warmth down upon folks, and making things a lot brighter, I'd rather stay in and just be lazy. That's why All Might is telling me to clean up the beach. So I don't become even more lazy than I already am.

 Also so that I can be fit for being the hero that I so really want to be. Once I reach the door, I dig through my pockets, looking for the key but, to no avail, feel nothing. Ugh, he must of forgotten to give it to me when he went to the market.

  Turning back around, I head towards town to look for the key holder when suddenly I hear a faint, but still there, scream. Running as fast as a I can, I end up under a bridge where I see a green, slimy blob standing at the other end of the tunnel. Looking at it on closer inspection, I see that someone was trapped inside of it. "Don't worry kid, just a little longer, and it will all be over." says the goop, suffocated this person. Without even thinking, I step forward, about to run when a strong wind blows from behind me.

  In an instant, All Might had punched the thing away, leaving a coughing boy, limp body on the ground. "A-all Might?" he manages to say before he passes out.

"And what do you think you're doing young lady?" All Might asks, looking over his shoulder, eyes darker than normal. "I uh, was looking for you so I could unlock the house, and I heard a scream, so I came rushing to see what was going on." I hesitantly look down at my feet like they're the most amazing thing ever. I feel a pat on my head, followed by a tight embrace.

"What if you could have gotten hurt?" I hear him ask, letting out a relieved sigh. "I don't know. I just kinda, moved." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Alright, we'll talk about this later." He says letting go of me, and heads towards the boy, picking him up. He slowly puts him on his shoulder, and looks down at the ground to find a notebook. Picking it up, he flips through, humming to himself. "What is it?" I ask, walking over, looking at the pages.

  They were filled with notes on what hero does what, and so on. All Might stops at were the notes end, and looks at me. "Do you have a marker?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah." I say and reach into my mini backpack that I was carrying around with me. He bits the lid off, and gives me the book, writing is autograph in it.

"Will he be alright?" I ask. "Yeah, he will." Starting to walk away, he puts the notebook into the kids bag, and gives me back my marker. "Thanks for the slobber." I show disgust, wiping it off onto part of my jacket. "You're welcome." He answers, giving me a chuckle. Seeing the boy flinch, All Might puts him down, and sits him up right. The green head slowly opens his eyes, and looks up in shock. "A-ALL MIGHT?! What are you doing here?! Am I alive?! Where's the sludge villain?!" He looks around, but finds nothing. "Man, you ask to many questions." I turn, folding my arms, not making any eye contact. "Eh?!"

"Come now Y/n, that is now way to treat one of my fans!" All Might says putting his hands onto his hips. "O-oh right!" The boy frantically says, going through is bag, getting the autographed notebook. "C-could you s-sign my- WUAH IT'S ALREADY SIGNED!" He looks at All Might, and back at his notebook multiple times before standing up. "Thank you very much!" He says while bowing as low as he possibly could.

  As the sun was setting, I look over, seeing a bright, orange, glow coming from the end of the tunnel where All Might and the kid are. The orange tinge was surrounding them as if All Might had just came from the heavens, and was readying to give this fanboy power.

"HAHA You're welcome my boy! Now! I must off! I have to go turn in this evil thing at once!" He points to two bottles with the villain somehow inside them in both pants pockets. When did he do that? I think to myself. "A-ah, miss?" I look over to see the freckled face walk closer. "D-did you s-save me to?" He covers his face, trying to hide a blush that I obviously can see. I look at All Might as he shakes his head back and forth. "Sorry, but no. I just happen to be passing by." I say as I turn around, giving the boy a wave, and start walking away.

"Alright right, now I'm off!" I hear All Might say as I turn around, also seeing the boy gone as well. "Uh." I look up at where he should be in the air, and see the boy wrapped onto his leg. "Whale. I guess I'll just see what this is about later." I mumble, and start walking home again stopping dead in my tracks. "He didn't give me the key!" I stomp off, deciding I'll just wait until he gets home.

~-----------~

Word count: 1,482