{4} Screams and Robots

Sometimes, I don't understand how I end up where I am most of the time. I could be hanging out with my best friends and wonder why they're still here. I could be riding the most terrifying roller coaster and have my life flash before my eyes.

But, right now, I don't even know what happened.

"AAAHAHH" I scream, grippin the robot's 'hand' as it squeezes me in it's grip, trying to break myself free.

Oh god, I'm going to die. This is how it ends.

"Goodbye cruel world." I say as a stop trying to get out, knowing I have no way of doing so. "I have some points that I don't even know how I got. That's enough, right? Haha.."

I gently close my eyes, waiting for everything to just be over, when suddenly, the metal around my crushed body starts to heat up. The hand explodes, leaving nothing but rubble and smoke behind. I wait a few moments to for the smoke to clear as I see someone standing a few meters away from me.

"Thank you so mu- EH??" I almost lose my shit as I see who had just saved me.

"Next time, I won't save you, you damn worthless." I hear him grumble.

"I didn't need saving! UGH!" I turn around and storm off. "I could of just handled this myself with ease." Crossing my arms and letting out a breath of air.

I walk around a building corner, waiting for a robot to come at me but, nothing happened. All I could hear was someone mumbling something. "Hello? I call out.

"Somebody. Anyone?"

I quickly shoot my head in the direction of the voice, seeing a boy with black hair, trapped under some rubble.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." I say as I kneel down to him, checking to see if he has any injuries. "Is anything broken?" I ask, waiting for a response.

"I don't think so. My back is killing me though." He points behind him.

I walk closer, carefully removing rock and broken building pieces. After moving some more things, he is eligible to stand and I rap his arm around my shoulders, walking to safety.

"Thank you. So much." he whispers in my ear.

"Anytime. My names (Y/N) by the way, how about yours?" I ask, looking for a spot for us to sit down. Upon doing so, I gently set him down on a non broken boulder and plop down beside him.

"I-I'm. Kiri-"

Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I look to my left and see that the black haired male had passed out. "Whale then."

All I got was Kiri. "Huh." I say under my breath.

Before I could actually relax, I feel a lot of rumbling and hearing people's screams. My first thought went to villains, but how could that be possible? I look around to make sure that the boy was in no danger and dash towards the terrifying yells.

There stood before me, a really HUGE robot, climbing its way over the buildings and breaking them under its grasp. Many people where running away, screaming, trying to save themselves. If only I had payed attention during the explanation, I would of be more aware of what was going on.

Looking up at the piece of metal, my head starts to spin and my vision started to become blurry. "Get out of the way, dumb ass!"

That was all I heard before my eyes closed and darkness swallowed me whole.

~----------~

"(Y/N)?"

No, please don't do this. She doesn't deserve this.

"(Y/N)?~"

Please don't take her away from me. She's all I have left. I need her.

"(Y/N)!"

My eyes shoot open, body feeling hot and head spinning.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just me." I hear a soothing, monotone voice come from the side of me.

I frantically look over to me right and see Yagi sitting next to me. I relax a little and close my eyes, calming myself down. Why would that dream come back now?

"Ugh.. What happened?" I ask, rubbing my forehead trying to relieve some of the pain I was feeling.

"During the entrance exam, you kinda fainted." Yagi says while giving me a small grin and a giggle. "Fainted?" I whisper to myself.

I look around and see that I was in some sort of, nurses office. It was too small to be a hospital and to many beds in one place. Moving my gaze back to Yagi, I see past him and a small, elderly lady was sitting behind him. Is that..?

"Recovery Girl?" I ask more out of curiosity then question. "Yes dear?" she looks at me with a gentle facial expression. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if it was actually you." I giggle, scratching my cheek with a finger.

"Haha. yes, it is me. Now, just be careful from now on. I checked what little medical records you had and found that, when put in the face of danger, you will have a panic attack and pass out." I nod and look at my hands in my lap.

"Just take it easy for a while until your stability is in tip top shape, you here?" I nod again.

"And you!" She points at Yagi, soon following, "Make sure you watch this girl. She could easily get hurt with that quirk of hers."

Confusion started to fill my head. My quirk? How could I get hurt with it? 'That quirk of hers.' Is she saying that it's powerful in some way?

"Miss Recovery Girl?" I ask, furrowing my brows. "How did I end up here?"

"Oh! A young man was kind enough to bring you in." she says swirling around in her chair, facing her computer. "What was his name..? Bakugou was it?"

"HUH?!"

~--------~

Walking home, Yagi puts an arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asks for the hundredth time.

"Yeah." I let out a sigh.

"If you say so." he smirks and looks back in front of us.

"No." I say, feeling my throat start to burn. "I left someone unprotected. Just leaving him there, in the middle of danger." my voice comes out small and shaky. "He could of died." I stop walking and let my tears fall to the ground. "I'm such an idiot."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up, seeing a big smile on Yagi's face. "You did the best you could (Y/N). You made sure that he was safe and out of harm's way." I grab his hand and take it off my shoulder, starting to walk away. "It wasn't enough."

~---------~

Word Count: 1090

Ugh. I'm so so so sorry that I haven't made a chapter in like, two weeks, I've been meaning to but, school is just crap and some friends are having a hard time so, I was helping with that. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Sorry that it is the way it is. I'm not very creative. Boo bye