{10} Hero Costume

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. School is hectic at the moment because of testing and I just have some other things that are going on at the moment.

From now on, I will at least try to update once a week like I had originally planned and not put this aside. This book really means a lot to me. Especially to whom may read or comment on this. You all mean a lot to me. With out you, I wouldn't be continuing this book right now. So, thank you.

Also,

THE THIRD SEASON OF BNHA IS OUT AND HAS TWO EPISODES ALREADYYYY!!

If you haven't seen them, I highly command it.

Anyway, here is the next chapter of Right Here, Right Now.

'Hero Costume'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking up the little flight of stairs, I gently poke the doorbell and wait for an answer from the other side. After a few moments, I hear someone scramble across the the floor. "Coming!"

The door suddenly bursts open and I see an already tired Izuku. "Hey Izuku!" I wave and give a grin with a little giggle afterwards. "(Y/N)?! W-what are you doing over here?" He asks, stepping aside and allowing me in. "I brought some cookies for you and your mom. I kinda made more than I should have." I usher the plate towards him, Inko coming out around the corner after I do so.

"(Y/N)-san!" she shouts, tears of joy spilling from her eyes.

"Hello Midoriya-san" I smile, bending over a bit to give her a hug. "What brings you here?" she asks, looking up at me with a confused face. "She brought over some cookies." Izuku speaks for me, showing her the plate of neatly wrapped cookies. "I baked to many." I giggle.

"Oh! I bet this are wonderful! Come come, we shall eat these wonderful treats!" Inko says excitedly, coming up behind me while gently pushing me on the couch. Izuku takes of the wrap and picks up a cookie from the plate. "These smell fantastic," he mumbles, taking a nibble of the edge of the chocolate chip cookie.

"Izuku?" Inko asks, looking over at him with a really worried expression. "Is something wrong?"

"Pfft." I accidently let out. "What is it (Y/N)? Why is he making that face?!" she asks quietly but her voice filled with terror as if something bad were to happen to Izuku. "He. He ate the cookie All Might made.." I burst out laughing. I didn't have to worry about saying that I made cookies with All Might in front of Inko because I already told her. If you think that when I told Izuku was bad, you should have seen the video he took of him telling his own mother.

Izuku looks at me with a terrified side glance and quickly runs to the kitchen, spitting out the terrible tasting cookie. Trust me, I know it's terrible from personal experience. "Was it that bad?" Inko asks looking back and forth between Izuku and I. "Y-yes." he barely manages to let out.

"Yeah, his baking skills aren't the best." I giggle. "Don't worry, that was the only one in the batch that I brought. He wouldn't stop begging me. Haha."

Hesitantly, Izuku picks up another cookie and bites down, moaning a little in the process. "Good?" I ask with a little giggle. "Heck yeah!"

"So," Inko starts by looking straight ahead at the tv. "How was the entrance exam (Y/N)? I never did get to ask you." she looks over, giving me a warm smile. "Yea, you never told me either (Y/N)-san." Izuku follows. "Well, uh... Hey! Why don't we head to school? We're going to be late!"

"I suppose you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry I'm late." I wave, closing the big '1-B' door behind me. "Come sit." Vlad says nonchalantly, casting his gaze back to the rest of the class in front of him. "Now then. As I was saying. Today and tomorrow we will be doing battle training."