{7} Lunch!

Grabbing my lunch off the counter, I inhale deeply, taking a wif of the amazing aroma and start walking, thanking the chef. Looking for a place to sit, I notice a bush of green hair and walk over to it, messing up the leaves. The boy flinches and looks behind him, seeing that it was only me.

"Hey Izuku." I giggle, giving him a warm smile. "H-hey (Y/N)." He blushes, turning back around, beginning to poke at his food. I walk around the table and take a seat next to him, not realizing who else was sitting around us. I look staright ahead and make eye contact with the blue haired male who was yelling at Bakagou earlier.

"Hello, it's nice to meet (Y/N), my names is Tenya Iida." He bows a little, more like a lot, and almost face plants into his food. He comes back up with a few grains of rice stuck to his nose.

I guess he did face plant into his food.

"Um, you have a little something.." I grab my napkin and lean over the table, dabbing the cloth onto his nose, taking the rice off.

Upon realizing what I had just did, I fling back into my seat and blush profusely. "I'm sorry," I mutter, "I guess my mother instincts just kicked in." I grin, giving a small giggle afterwards.

"By the way," I start, causing Iida to flinch and gain focus on me, "How do you know my name?"

"Midoryia may have talked about you when we had a few extra minutes of class." He says, eating his food, not with his nose this time.

"Ah, I see." I look at him out of the corner of my eye and see that he was a blushing mess.

Look at the beautiful rose in the bush.

As I begin to eat my food, I feel as though someone is watching me. I casually look around the table, noticing that the spikey red head was looking at me. Hearing only chatter around me, I try and swallow my food, but the universe hates me, so some rice gets stuck in my throat.

"(Y/N)?! Are you okay??" Izuku asks frantically, me waving him off saying that I'm fine.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain on my back and the rice slides down my throat, feeling oxygen fill my lungs again. I look over my shoulder and see familiar crimson eyes staring at me. "Th-thanks." I mumble.

"You're welcome." He smiles, eyes getting softer.

"I'm Kirishima by the way."

Kiri. Shima.

It's him!