{5} U.A High!

~One week later~

"Hey (Y/N)?" Yagi asks, knocked on my bedroom door. "What?." I respond nonchalantly.

"There's a letter for you. I think you might want to read it." slipping the white paper envelope under my door, he walks away.

I throw off my covers and walk over to the door, picking up the letter. Sitting at my desk, I contemplate whether or not I won't to open it. Reading who it was from, my heart skips a beat and I almost throw the envelope across the room, also almost falling of my chair in the process. "U.A?"

"Dear (Y/N)," starts the letter.. (lmao duh.)

"I, Principle Nezu of U.A Academy, am personally writing you this letter. Why you ask? For that I will tell you!" I scan over the letters, having confusion start to ride inside my brain.

"This is about the entrance exam. I have taken my time to see how well you did and how you will be placed into my school. Now, other students have received word from All Might himself on what they have done and what they have earned but, since you live with him, I see that unnecessary."

How does Nezu know I live with him?

"As you may know, he is now part of the staff here at U.A and will be helping students achieve their undying wish of becoming a hero. That includes you. Yes! You have been accepted into my prestigious school!"

"Even though you almost failed on the written, you did pass the practical, in which you are going to be accepted as a student here. I will see you when school starts! Oh, and also, All Might will help you get your uniform and everything else that is needed. U.A is now YOUR, Hero Academia!

~Principle Nezu

"I. What? All Might. HUH?!" I practically scream. I hear fast paced footstep come down the hall and my door soon bursts open, revealing a worried Yagi. "(Y/N)?! What is it, are you okay??" He asks walking over to me, looking over my shoulder.

"When did you become a teacher? And so you know how to knock?" I ask, filling the room with a sweet, yet deadly aura. "Oh uh, well ,haha, you see." he starts, scratching his cheek.

"And how does the Principle know that I live with you?"

"I may have told him. I thought it was the right thing to do."

I sigh, relieving the tension in the room. Standing up, I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his sickly body, giving him a hug. "(Y/N)?"

"Thank you Yagi. Thank you for everything that you've done for me." I squeeze him a bit, not too much so I don't hurt him. "You're so very welcome." he hugs back, holding me as if it's the last time.

Finally. My life is going in a good direction. No more being afraid of being caught. No more hurting innocent people. I can finally be the hero I've always wanted to be through all the help I've received. Yagi. Izuku. Thank you.

~Some time later~

"Izuku!" I run up to him, catching my breath. "Running late I see?"

"Haha, yeah. I guess you are too?" he looks at me with a grin. "Yeah, Ya-All MIGHT FORGOT TO WAKE ME UP! HAHA." I quickly shut my mouth.

Whenever I call All Might by his real name around Izuku, I try and say it as quietly as possible. He doesn't really want him to know his name quite yet.

I did tell him that I live with All Might though. He almost shot through the roof.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" The freckled boy asks. "You seem a little too nervous."

"I'm okay Izuku. Really." I give him a smile, making him blush a little bit.

"A-alright. Let's get to class, okay?"

And with that, we walk into the somewhat familiar building.

"Class 1-A, where is it?" Izuku mumbles under his breath. "Over here!" I shout, ushering for him to come over.

"Wow, this door is humongous.." Izuku says putting a hand on the door, slowly sliding it open. "Ya." I look up at it with amazement.

"DON'T PUT YOUR FEET ON THE DESK! IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS YOUR CLASSMATES AND TO THE SCHOOL!" I see a blue haired male yell, making weird hand gestures.

"Well, I don't seem to think so." A familiar ash blond said back..

I look past the two yelling boys and notice a red head staring at me. All the noise around me just seem to muffle and we make eye contact for what feels like eternity.

He gives me a toothy grin, making my face burn and causing me too look away.

He looks familiar but, I don't think I've ever met him.

"(Y/N)?" Izuku asks, looking at me worriedly. "Huh?" I snap my head towards him.

"You're red! Are you sick?" He asks putting a hand to my forehead. "Ah. I'm alright." I giggle, looking at the class that he was in as he pulls his hand away.

"You have a really interesting class." I smile at him.

"Ya. Wait, what do you mean that I have an interesting class?" He looks at me confused.

"Oh, haha, silly me. I guess I didn't tell you that I'm not in the same class as you." I say with a small smile. "Wha-?" He freezes, looking into the classroom. The blue haired male walks up to him and holds at a hand. "Hello, I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei-" "Oh yeah, haha, I overheard." Izuku says frantically waving his hands in front of him.

"Uhh.. I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you Iida." Before anyone else could talk, I interrupt them. "Ah I'm sorry Izuku, I have to get to my class. I'm sorry. I'll see you at lunch, kay?" I give him another smile and walk off. "(Y/N)-chan! Wait!"

Man, I wish I was in class 1-A, but I guess I'm just not good enough. "So, 1-B huh?"

~--------~

Word count: 976

dun, Dun, DUNNN! Reader-chan is not in class 1-A! :O

A lot of the MHA X Reader books have reader-chan in class 1-A so, I thought, 'Hey! Let's not have reader-chan in class 1-A!' Don't worry though! I will soon make (Y/N) be in le amazing class but, I need to figure out something. I don't want to put reader-chan in as student #21, I just don't like it. Meaning, someone is going to have to get transferred out of 1-A! >:D

I would like for people to suggest in which person will be transferred out, or I could just leave reader-chan in 1-B and have like this, love triangle between Testsutestsu and Eijirou? IDK! I NEEDS HALP.