{6} The First Steps

That red head.

The way he looked at me and smiled.

His teeth sharp and eyes hidden.

The pink blush dusted across his face.

GAHH

What the hell am I thinking?!

"Hello?"

There's no way he saw ME blush and turn away, right?

"Um, excuse me miss?"

I've never felt like this before. What's going on?..

"Miss!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I scream, looking at big, muscular man with white, short spiky hair standing in front of me.

All the chattering that once was going on, stopped and silence took over the room.

He steps back and looks at me with a confused face, hand releasing from my shoulder. "Are you alright?"

Upon realizing what I just did, I look down at the ground, hair covering my face and I apologize. "I'm sorry.."

I turn around and look up through the splits in my hair, finding an empty seat, plopping down into it. Not bothering looking up, I fold my arms over the desk and almost slam my head onto them, wincing.

Today is just going swell.

"Hey now, don't go hurtin yourself just because you messed up." I hear a male voice ring in my ears. I lift up my head and look at where said voice came from. A sliver haired man, looking at me with a soft face and a grin.

"I'm Tetsutetsu." He smiles, holding his hand out for me to shake it.

"(Y/N)." I mumble and plop my head back onto the table.

"No hand shake? Alright then. But I will get one from you, one way or another!" He raises his voice, slamming what I assume his hands on the desk.

(Fun Fact!: Tetsutetsu and Eijirou share the same birthday! 'October 16' As if their quirks weren't enough. Lol.)

After some time in class, I look at the clock, reading 12:25 pm. 5 more minutes till lunch.

Man, this class is boring. It's only the first day though, so let's hope that things get more interesting as the year goes on.

Tapping my pencil on the desk, I wait impatiently for the bell.

"Now make sure you get these papers back to your parents and guardians." The teacher said, what I learned his hero name to be 'Vlad King'.

*bell sound cuz idk what to say for a bell.. *

I quickly get up and dash out of the door. Looking down at the stack of papers in my hand. I skim through the first paper on top and see that it was a map of the school grounds. "So, I need to go this wa-"

Forgetting to look up, I run into someone, my papers flying everywhere around us and a thud could be heard throughout the halls. With pain in my butt and my eyes closed, I open them and look at the ground around me, eyeing where all my papers were.

"Gah! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!"

I look up and see the same red hair from this morning. He leans down, offering a hand to me. His red, crimson eyes starring into my glossy (E/C) ones.

Feeling the blood rush to my face, I quickly scramble to my feet and pick up as many papers as I could while moving as fast as possible. "Do you need some he-"

"No! No thank you! I'm okay! Bye now!" I practically rap and run off.

The male just stood there, standing as confused as ever, wondering what had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 580

Sorry this was really short and crappy. Also sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Stuff has been going on lately regarding family and personal reasons. Also school.

I am also currently working on an one-shot book if anyone would like to request something!  I would be very thrilled to write for you!