{12} Date Night

So, to start off, the name of reader-chans quirk is changing.

'Insight'

How does that sound? Is it better or worse? I really don't know at this point. If your like one more than the other, please tell me. I could really use the help at the moment.

Vote for~

Blight:

Insight:

Mmm. I think that's it. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night! ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking up to the coffee shop, I open the door and find the closest open seat available, placeing myself into it. Putting my hand bag on the table, I rummage through it, finding my phone and checking the time.

7:05 pm

I hope he better not have decided to bail on me.

7:10pm

"Miss, would like something to drink?" a small, pale waiter comes up to me, her golden twin drill locks bouncing as she switches her gaze down from the notepad in her hand and back to me.

"Ah, no thank you. I'm waiting for someone." I give a small smile, looking back down at my cracked phone screen.

"Okay, I will gladly take both of your orders when they come in." She returns the gesture, turning around and walking away.

If he does come in.

7: 15pm

Giving an annoyed sigh, I put my phone into my bag and look around the café once again, just to make sure I didn't miss him or anything.

It's only been like, 15 minutes (Y/N), nothing to get mad over.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, I hear the small jingle of a bell, casting my gaze towards the entrance of the shop.

"Kirishima?"

His hair is,

"Oh, there you are." He chuckles, giving me a goofy grin and a tilt of his head, causing his shaggy red hair to flow in front of his closed eyes.

Walking over, he pulls out the chair across from me and plops down, sighing of, relief?

"I am so sorry I was late. I couldn't decide whether or not I should put my hair up. The whole point of us spending our time like this was to get to know one another, right?"

Picking up the menu, he scans it over, probably already knowing what he was going to order.

"I just thought that not having anything in my hair tells a bit more about me, you know?"

"Plus, you've already seen me with my hair down, just it being jet black."

Feeling a pang in my heart, I quickly pick up the menu and place it right in front of my face, making sure he doesn't see the heat rising to me cheeks.

He's just so..

ADORABLE!¿

Wait wait wait, why I'm I thinking this? Yeah, he looks badass with his hair up, but what's this feeling of him having his hair down? Is it giving of more of a gently vibe-

"(Y/N)?" Flinching, I take a deep breath and quickly place the menu on the table, hearing a small slap.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You seem a little tense."

"I'm perfectly fine. Just hot, that's all." I look over my shoulder, seeing the same waiter from before walk over to us.

"I see your partner has finally come. What can I get you today ma'am?" she asks, pen poised at the notepad in front of her.

"Uh, can I get (Fav/coffee)?" (Or any other drink, if you prefer.)

"And you sir?" She stops scribbling and takes the menus from us, putting them under her arm.

"I'll have what she's having." he ushers towards me, giving me a small smile.

"Alright, your drinks will be out shortly." And with that, she walks away, her twin drills bouncing with each step she took.

"She seems nice." Kirishima giggles, scratching his chin a bit.

"Yeah." I respond nonchalantly.

"So, tell me about yourself (Y/N)."

"Oh um. Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time had passed, we both got to know more about each other and what our interests were. Between talking about our favorite foods, what hero's had given us the ability to keep moving, and much more little things, including stuff about our past, I was having a great time. Of course I left the fact out that in was part of the villain alliance.

"Wow. Who knew we had so much in common?" Looking at me, his eyes glare with a passion of astonishment.

"Yeah, I can't believe you like (Fav/band)! I wasn't expecting that at all." I giggle, covering my mouth with one of my hands.

"So," He starts, just as the waitress comes by with our drinks, "if you don't mind me asking, what's your quirk about?"

"M-my quirk?.." I shakingly respond, taking a sip from my drink.

"Yeah, I understand if you don't want to talk about it."

"No no, it's fine. Well, my quirk is called 'Insight'." I start, scratching the side of my cheek. "If you don't want me rambling, you can tell me to stop."

"Oh no, I want to hear ALL about your quirk!" he looks at me with excitement in his voice. "A-alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so shirt. Finals are approaching fast and I'm just so tired. The next chapter will be a continuation of this one and will give detail about reader-chans quirk, including abilities. Thank you all so much for reading this far and giving feed back. I love it so much. I changed the quirk name to Insight. I didn't really want to go with that because it sounded to similar with Sir Nighteyes' quirk but, you guys liked that one better so.

Word count: 775