{3} Midoriya Izuku and The Entrance Exam

Hello. Sorry I haven't updated in like, a week. I've been busy with friends and family. Also just to lazy on some days to write. BUT, HERE IS LE NEXT CHAPTER! YESH! CONTINUE ONWARD YOUNG (Y/N)!! Another thing, be warned of cussing because hmmm....

"When is he supposed to get here?" I ask looking up from my phone. "I said five, so probably five." Yagi chuckles while I check the time again. Four more minutes..

"All Might!" I hear a little familiar voice come from a distance. Here comes a running, green haired boy, waving a hand in the air. "Finally." I sigh and jump off of the beaten truck that I was sitting on. "Let's get started!"

-~~~~~~~~~~-

"Hey hey hey! This fridge sure does make for a nifty seat!" All Might says will sitting on top of a fridge with Izuku trying to pull it. Picking up a tire, I put it in the back of the beat up truck that I was sitting on earlier. Hearing a thump, I look over and see that freckle face is face down in the sand.

"H-how do you make this look s-so easy (Y/N)-chan?" He asks still getting flustered by talking to me. "Well," I start by crossing my arms, "I guess it gets easier when you train with All Might himself after a few years." I grin. Even though the training he assigned for me was complete and utter hell, it sure did help a lot. 

"A few years?! I don't have time for that. The entrance exam for U.A is in 10 months and the way my body is now, I sure won't be able to handle his power, from what All Might told me. I'll need to become a 'vessel' by then!" He struggles to stand up, looking as his scrawny arms once he did so.

"Well I guess you better get going then, huh?" I walk over to him and pat him on the shoulder. "Young Midoriya! I've got you covered!" All Might says while holding out a stack of papers in between his fingers. "This is a plan that I have drafted off of young (Y/N)'s from a while back! I called it the 'Aim to pass! American Dream Plan!" 

....

"Don't worry that i has to do with trash disposal! Focus on how you are going to do this training!" All Might explains as a pick up a can and throw it into a trash bag. "I'm going to have you follow it to every second of your life!" He says, patting the poor kid on the back. "Even down to when I sleep.." Izuku mumbles, looking confused as he skims through the big stack of papers.

"If I don't work so many more times harder than the other people, I'll never get anywhere..!" Izuku says confidently, tightening his grip, crumpling a small part of the stack.  "Alright then, what are ya waiting for?" I ask, tossing a garbage bag and give him a grin. "Hey, you still kind of need those."

-~~~~~~~~~~-

And so, Midoriya's curtain lifted on his ten months of complete, and utter hell.

"Pick it up, and load it onto the truck!"

"Run young Midoriya! Ruuuun! Your ten months will be gone in the blink of an eye! Move those muscles!!"

"(Y/N)? Could you get us some lemonade please?"

"You know Yagi, I'm also training here?!"

 From moving tires, to running and lifting weights, he never gave up on what he was doing. I can tell that the late nights of studying and the hard days of working were really getting to him.

When he fell down, he would always get back up and push even harder than before. When Toshinari told him that he was overworking himself, he just kept on going, more times than I had ever seen.

He kept on pushing, yelling and cleaning until the very last second.

And so, some time had passed, until..