{8} Small Talk

So, that thingy, ^•^ is just something I found on Instagram, and was like "hey, let's try and get Eijiro as my lover" And bam. He's my lover. Lmao, there's a lot of different things you could get, but this is just one of them. If you want, you can go try it. The name is in the picture. 🍌

~~~~~~~~~~

"So, do you want me to walk you back to your class?" Kirishima asks, looking at me with a soft tone of expression.

"Ah, no thank you." I turn my head away, looking out at the windows as they pass by. "You sure? You seemed lost earlier. That's why you had a map of the school, right?"

Zipping my head towards him, my eyes meet his, those ruby red, crimson eyes. "I wasn't lost.." I mumble, looking ahead at the empty hall. "Mhmm, sure." He chuckles.

After a few moments of walking in silence, I give in and tell him my class.

"I'm in class 1-B."

"Perfect, we're walking that way anyway!" He smiles, giving me a side glance.

"Hey Kiri-kun?" I ask, feeling him stiffen up a bit. "Hah, no need to say that, just call me Kirishima."

"Oh, okay." I whisper, fidgeting with my thumbs. "During the entrance exam, did you have black hair?"

He zips his head, eyes becoming glued to my own. "How did you know?" His voice became soft, also with a hint of confusion behind it. "Ah, well. Now that I know you did, I just wanted to make sure."

"Make sure?"

"Ya, make sure that you were the one I saved."

With that, he became silent, him looking down at his feet. A few more moments passed by,

"Thank you." He mumbles, almost inaudible. "Huh?" I ask, looking at his twisted face. He stops walking, me following his action.

He turns to me and leans forward, wrapping his arms around my body.

"Kiri-"

"Thank you. Thank you for saving me. I don't know how I could ever repay you. " He squeezes me a bit more, causing me to return the small action.

"You're welcome. And there's no need to repay me."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 300 (hmm, some witch craft)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been focusing on school mostly. Trying to keep my grades up and what not. Also I'm sorry that this is really short. I just haven't been in the mood to write, but hey, here is something. Hopefully, I'll make the next chapter as long as possible.

Thank you for a the support and love I've been getting. It means a great deal to me.