{2} Trashy Seaside

Hello everybody! I just wanted you to know that I will hopefully be updating at least twice a week maybe more until January 8th. Reason? IT'S WINTER BREAK!! YEA! Haha.. Anywho, these next 2 weeks I will have free time and, will work on this book. I don't really find this important but, I just thought I'd say something.. ALSO. I may or may not have a holiday one shot comin. ;) See yall later bye!

~----------~

  Finally seeing Yagi walk through the door after who knows how long of me waiting, I glare at him, ready for an explanation as to what happened earlier today. He slowly walks over to me with his head down low, carefully sitting on the couch next to me, and stays there quietly. 

"You made him your successor, didn't you?" I ask, not bothering to look at him. I hear a faint  sigh, followed by a small audible 'yeah.' "So, then he knows about your 'weak form' and One For All then?" He shifts his head a bit to the left, glancing through the small strands of blonde hair. "Yeah."

  Slowly nodding, I lean forward, and grab my drink my from the table that I forgot about earlier, taking a sip. "There's no reason for you to feel bad about this you know Yagi. You chose someone who you thought is worthy enough for your power, and gave them the ability to become a great hero." I say, putting my hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me with a shocked expression soon followed by a soft smile.

"You know, how did you become so scary?"

"Who knows."

"Thank you (Y/N)." He leans closer to me and wraps his scrawny arms around me, squeezing me ever so slightly. "Heh, You're very welcome." I start, letting go of him, looking straight into his eyes. "When will he start training? If you give him your power like that, he's sure to explode like an egg in the microwave. Or so what I've accumulated based on your experiences." I say with a smile on my face. I wonder what an egg does look like blown up in a microwave.

"We should start right away so, I told him that we will meet up at this seaside part that I found on the net earlier." He says will getting up and heading over to his room, entering it. He comes back out with a stack of papers and hands them to me. "I'll give him this so that way he can do his training right."

Scanning over the papers, I flip through them and notice something that's oddly familiar. "This is my training routine, isn't it? I don't know why I stopped it." I look up and see that he's giving me a thumbs up. "Yupp! I changed a few things on it because well yeah know, he goes to a school and you train with me so. He also has a different body build as well." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmm. You know what? How bout I train with him? Maybe give him some tips and help clean up?" I say, handing the papers back to Yagi. "That's an excellent idea! We start tomorrow morning, 5 am! Don't be late!" I feel a breeze then run through my hair, a chill giving me goosebumps my arm. "I could of walked up here myself you know!!" I yell, hearing a deep laugh come from the living room. Guess I have to get ready for bed then since I'm here anyway.

Wait, if he said two days, then why are we going to go tomorrow?

The Next Day, 5am

"So uh, All Might? Why are we here a day early?" I ask, looking around at all the trash circling around me. "I wanted you to see what we are dealing with!" He says putting his hands on his hips and giving a loud chuckle. "Wouldn't it of been easier if I just come with you tomorrow and meet the freckled face?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

He stops breathing for a second and lets out a grunt of realization. "Well, I guess you're right but, I thought that with all the hard work you've been doing lately, I'd show you this now and you could sleep in a little bit tomorrow. I highly doubt you will but hey."

"I don't understand your way of thinking sometimes." I say shaking my head back and forth. I turn around and start to head home. "I don't either." I hear All Might say behind me, making me giggle. I just want to go home and have a nice bowl of cereal. Or maybe some fresh fruit. I feel arm an arm under my legs and on my back with a slight breeze whisp from behind... "KYAAA!" I scream, feeling the ground disappear out from under me.

"No need to be scared, it's just me." I hear All Might say into my ear. "YOU COULD OF GAVE ME A WARNING FIRST!" I slap his chest, feeling a sting on my palm afterward.

Being in his arms are so comforting and safe.

  Looking out over the city, I watch as people live their life, not even noticing that I'm up here. Well, probably because I'm like, 300ft in the air but, oh well. I watch as the sun rises over the horizon and just stare at the amazing scenery of colors sprawled out over the sky. "(Y/N)~" All Might says, snapping me out of my gaze.

"Huh?" I ask looking up at All Might with a confused look on my face. "You all right?" he asks, looking straight ahead. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answer, looking back on the sunrise. "How can you even jump this high anyway? I mean, I know it's your quirk and all but still."

"Magic. So, do you wanna get some breakfast? You kinda skipped it this morning." His face becomes softer as we get closer to the ground. "I did not." I pout in his arms.

  Just then, my stomach starts to growl, living me with flushed face. "You did to." He chuckles, landing on the hard concrete behind a light pink colored building, putting me on the ground. "Whatever." I mumble, crossing my arms and walk towards the front of the corner shop.

~-----------~

Word count: 1083

Sorry it's so short, I didn't have much time to do it today. I will try to make the next chapters longer!