Character Analysis

Name: (Y/N) (Last name) Unknown for now. Yagi has decided, with your approval, that you will go by his last name, Toshinori.

Age:15

Birth: Unknown (Classified)

Hair color: (H/C)

Eyes:(E/C)

Weight: hmm

Height: also hmm

Fav color: (F/C)

Quirk: Insight (due to popular demand.)

  With just one look into a persons eye, (Y/N) can briefly "freeze" that person where they stand, giving them a very quick nightmare, one might say. How does this happen you may ask? When she glances into someones eyes, she has the ability to activate her quirk on command and the subject will lose control of their humanly actions, rendering them as motionless. Such as breathing, thinking, and or even speaking. These malfunctions may lead to death if continued for a long about of time. She has the ability to make people see their most deepest and unwanted fears within seconds. Because of the loss of bodily functions to the victim, that person will "awake", after a certain about of time with a large inhale, occasional tears rolling down their cheeks. (Y/N) still has no idea why this happens. Perhaps the human emotional system is to complicated for her to understand. Even though she herself does experience these so called emotions. 

  Her eyesight is nowhere near perfection. (Y/N) carries around her glasses of choosing, only needing them when she is having trouble see from afar. She has two pairs of glasses. One in which are you normal prescribed lenses in a frame. Then she has another pair which are very familiar. When she puts them on, she has the ability to "activate" them and see a person's emotions as a form of colors, floating around the chest area of the person she has chosen to look at. The lenses are manufactured from over seas to the West, an uncommon to rare gadget here in the East, but more commonly used elsewhere. Also always carries pain relievers because using her quirk and wearing the glasses to much can give her major headaches. The glasses do not enhance her quirk in any shape or form, but to turn out to be useful at times.

  I'm sorry there isn't a lot of information based around your quirk but, have no fear! The more I go into the story, the more I will tell about the quirk. I'm not very creative when it comes to these things but, I hope that it's a decent enough quirk. It's no splitting atoms nor controlling someone but, it's ok. Right?.

Anywho~ ONWARD WE GO TO THE BACKSTORY!!