{17} Mist

"Where. Is he?.. We've come all this way. And brought so many play mates with us. All Might... Where is the symbol. Of peace.?"

 Stepping out from the spine-chilling mist, a scarred, torrid man lifts his head, scanning the gigantic building for his said target. The faces of only children, watching and acting as though they have been frozen in time. He glances down at the tied up damsel in distress, giving off a wicked grin, letting out a small, deep chuckle. 

"I've brought some friends along and would love some action. I wonder. How will he handle a school casualty? Maybe kill some kids.? Torture this girl here.? Then would he come out?"

_________________

 My vision. A little foggy coming out of that so called portal and my body seemed to be frozen. I struggle a bit, not going anywhere. Torture? He doesn't mean me. Right? A school casualty? Or anyone for that matter. Right? My vision finally clears after some time and I see that we are in some type of facility. Could it be the USJ like Mr.Vlad talked about a while back? It can't be, how did these dumbnuts even enter the school at all? How are they here? Some of the things came back to me when I was with the league. Like how whispy man could teleport us with his quirk. 

"(Y/N)!!"

  How could something this happen so quickly. It's all my fault. I'm the one who lead them here. It's all my-.. Wait. Upon realizing something that happened a while ago, it all started to fit together. The gate intrusion of the media and how they got so close to the school. They would have never been able to get in unless someone broke the gates or a student was apart of the crowd. I hastily look up, my eyes big and filled with fear. I could feel my head become clouded and my surroundings becoming dark. 

 How can I become a hero if I pass out whenever I'm to scared to do something? I have to fight it off. Raising my head as high as I could, I strain to look at Tomura, a wild smile on his face. His cracked lips and dry skin wanting to flake off. This is when I noticed something around my own face. I could still feel the glasses around my eyes but, it felt like there was something covering my mouth. A piece of fabric maybe? 

I struggle again but nothing worked. The rope around my torso and wrists only got tighter as I try to move. 

"Stop struggling." I hear a feminine voice come from my left. I look over at her, noticing a women who doesn't have a mouth whilst looks pretty strong. How can she talk without a mouth? Telepathy?  "Yes now stop thinking." She says to me in my head while walking away towards the huge flight of stairs. I wiggle a bit more and managed to get the cloth off my mouth enough for me to talk.

"You're the ones who broke the gate." I whisper to myself. It all just makes sense. They wanted a distraction for them to continue with their plan. 

"Why, yes we did. I even stood upon the crowd when it all went down. The media was the perfect thing that we needed." He bent down, patting me on the head like I was some type of dog. "You're quite the smart one. I wish you didn't have to go. You would of been so useful.~"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I state, not really liking what he just did to me.

"Oh you know, the usual. Staying low and causing mayhem here and there. " I really do hate you so much now. I'm so glad I left. "But, I guess we aren't staying low anymore, huh?"

 I look away, only to notice that there are many criminals and thugs walking in the same direction. I glance up the enormous flight of stairs, following each and every step to the top. My heart sinks into the bottom of my chest as I can somewhat make out whats there.

 "No." 

A group of students stare down in this direction, not able to move, a teacher getting ready to fight off this horde. Mr. Aizawa? That's Izuku's teacher.  I frantically try look at the crowd, only seeing figures of bright colors and skin tones. These glasses aren't prescriptions so it's difficult to see. Oh no, is that class 1-A? Or maybe a different class that has him?  

 All of the sudden, I see a Mr. Aizawa blob practically fly down the stairs, his scarf thing surrounding him. I wasn't the best at remembering what all the heros' gadgets are called like Izuku. He starts fighting off any villains that get in his path. Sending them through the air and smashing them into the ground, trying his hardest to not have them reach the students. Everything is still a blur but, I can kind of make out what is happening. I look up at the at the nomu, terrified of what it actual was. I never really got a close look at it. These glasses only really let me see close up. Anything 10 feet and beyond are moderately blurry blobs.

"I hate pro heros with a passion. Ordinary  villains don't stand a chance against them." Tomura states, scratching away at his neck and lower chin. "They drive me insane." 

 I rub my face into my shoulder, slowly inching the specs of my face until they finally fall to the floor. In the blink of an eye, a dark mist comes out from behinds us and devours what seemed to be everything in site. The big nomu finally puts me down, stomach first onto the ground. Quickly getting up into a seated position, the mist began to speak. 

"Greetings. We are the league of Villians. Forgive are intrusion on U.A, the bastion of heroism, but we have come here to end the life, of All Might, the Symbol of peace."

Kill. All. Might.?

But. Why?