BackStory

??? P.O.V

"Toto!" yells a little child as she comes closer to me. Her (H/C) hair slightly swaying behind her and a skip in her step. "Play! Play!" she tells, me in a more sweet, silent voice. "Kurogiri. What is this child doing in here?" I glance over at the black whisp standing over the small child. "She was just wondering the streets, and I found out that she doesn't have any parents. She said that her parents went out to dinner" he responds, walking back behind the bar counter to continue his never ending job. So what it seems like.

"Okay, and? Why did you bring her here and how does she know my name?." Getting upset, I look at the small child playing on the floor. "Hey! That's mine!" I quickly jump off the stool and rush towards her. "Gross." I dangle my now filthy family member, quickly putting it on a napkin. No one touches father.

"Her quirk is something I can consider pretty useful, but I'm not quite sure if it's the quirk or her herself. I also mentioned your name on the way back here. She must of heard me wrong." Kurogiri says while placing a clean wine glass on one of the shelves behind him. "Useful huh?" I glance back at the little girl and she gives me a closed eye, toothy grin. I once again, get off the stool and head towards the child, now playing with a pen.

"Hey little girl. What's your quirk?" Before she could answer me, I see a (E/C) entity, swallow me whole, soon following nothing but darkness and despair. In the distance, I see the a big man, the 'Symbol of Peace' holding someone in a choke hold, dim light glowing over head. As I walk closer, I start to realize the body he has in his hand. It was me. Being strangled and not being able to move. Feeling the pain around my neck, I fall to my knees. The sensation being so vivid and petrifying. Only to be brought back to reality seconds later, I start coughing, having only little oxygen. "Shigaraki, Tomura, are you alright?" I hear a voice above me. I look up and see Kurogiri standing above me, letting out a sigh in relief.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say as I stand up, my legs to weak to barely move. I head towards a different chair once I have the full capability to walk. The little girl follows me and climbs onto my lap. "Are you okay Toto?" she asks, looking at me like she is about to cry, like she was sorry for what she just had done. "Yes." I sigh patting her head with a few of my fingers. Giggling, the (H/C) tries to take of my mask but I grab her hand, and gently put it into her lap. "Is Toto scary?" Asks the girl, pointing a finger in my face and looking for an answer from Kurogiri.

"I have no clue. Why don't you find out for yourself?" He says with a hint of mischief in his voice. "Okay!" She turns back to me and reaches for my face once again, slowly. I feel the warmth of my ancestor slide of my cheeks, a cool breeze covering my face very quickly. "Toto has pretty eyes!" She exclaims and puts the so called mask back on my face. "I do?" furrowing my eyebrows at the comment. "Mhm!" After a minute or so, she climbs off my lap and starts playing with the pen again. "Kurogiri. What is her name and how old is she?"

  Before he could say even make a sound, the child strides up to me and holds out her hand. "My name is (Y/N) and I am this many!" she says enthusiastically, holding up six fingers. "So you're six huh? Well (Y/N), how would you like to become part of the family?" I ask, shaking one of her fingers like a handshake but, a finger, shake? "Yay! My new family!"

...

"Come on now (Y/N), you're only ten years old." I try and convince her from walking out the door. "I don't care anymore. I've lived by myself, and I sure as hell can do it again." she says as she stops right before putting her hand on the doorknob. "I'm tired of doing all this evil. I just want to be free for once. Do what I want to do. Ever since I came here four years ago, I had my doubts about you all." Turning around, tears fall from her eyes as she looks at me and Kurogiri. "I've wanted to be a hero ever since I was abandoned, so that nobody would have to feel the way I did. By doing so, this is the only option I can think of. To leave the bad and be the good."