𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

Caroline Forbes isn't exactly known for her radio silence. In fact, Caroline is notorious for not knowing when to stop talking. She's managed to get herself into some awkward conversations and situations from being the queen of not reading a room. So, having her be completely mute since the carnival was concerning. Rhea doesn't think she's ever gone a day without talking to Caroline about something, especially if there was something that had happened that needed to be discussed in her mind. Rhea had texted her that she was in the emergency room to treat her wound she got from the animal attack, expecting a call to check up on her—but instead, she got nothing. Not even a text.

She feels slightly neglected that when she was in the hospital, she was by her side constantly, but when Rhea is having a medical problem—although it wasn't an emergency, it was still a medical problem—she was nowhere to be found. It doesn't seem as bad now since it had been a few days since the attack and her wounds had closed up, and there was only slight bruising on her neck that she could cover up with makeup, but it doesn't mean she wasn't still upset that Caroline was missing in action. She's going to keep up the calls until she gets a response from her explaining where she's been.

     "Caroline, you have been seriously avoiding me all week and it's driving me nuts. Call me back." Rhea snapped on the phone before walking over towards the other room, seeing her brother spying on Mason who was leaving the house to go for a run, "What are you doing?"

     Tyler jumped to face her, "Nothing!"

     The younger twin crossed her arms, "Really? Because it looks like you're spying on uncle Mason and stalking him like some little creep." She retorts.

     Tyler let out a sigh knowing he had been caught, "Fine. I think there's something up with him. I wanna find out what it is." He explained his behaviour.

Rhea's eyebrow raised, "Less than a couple of days ago you were acting as if Uncle Mason walked on water. What's given you the impression that he's not who he says he is?"

      Sometimes Tyler hated being twins with such an observant person with a blunt personality, but it meant he never had to explain what he was feeling since she knew exactly what was going on. Rhea was the other half of him and that wasn't going to change any time.

     The older twin licked his lips and lowered his voice, "Remember the carnival? We swear we saw his eyes change—Rhea, they glowed. He had this insane strength and it seemed as if he could like fly through the air. He gets snappy just like us. He's been asking me these really weird questions about our behaviour. Not to mention, there was that whole curse talk." He explained and Rhea's eyebrow raised again, "Rhea, I swear on our twin telepathy that I'm telling the truth."