𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

Being back in Mystic Falls wasn't something that Rhea was necessarily ecstatic about. Sitting in the main room of the Mikaelson mansion while her boyfriend's siblings argue about the cure for immortality was something that only just gave her a headache as she listened into the conversation. She had tried many times to zone out, but they were just too damn loud. The argument simply continued on around and around in circles, and they were still so stubborn that none of them were listening to each other while they argued their points.

     "Elijah, being a human means a fresh start." Rebekah argued, "I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters."

     Klaus laughed in response, "Well, that was poetic."

     Elijah sighed, "Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please." He requested his brother's argument.

     Apparently they were trying to sort this issue with a debate and try to be reasonable with each other—something that each of them had no experience doing.

     "Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He will torment me until I give him the cure." Klaus argued.

     "And in doing so he will break down the wall to the Other Side." Rebekah reminded him.

     "So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to reunite with his lost soulmate." Klaus turned to Elijah, "You of all lovesick fools should applaud his devotion with your soulmate just sitting beside us. You would do the same if she was taken away from you."

     "Don't bring our relationship into this as your argument, Klaus." Rhea scowled.

     "Silas will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." Rebekah reminded each of them again.

     "Including our dear brothers, Kol and Finn." Klaus pointed out, "We'll have our family back."

     Rebekah scoffed, "Please, you hated Kol and you kept Finn in a box for most of his life."

     Klaus rolled his eyes, "Elijah, please."

     "Your personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy, Klaus." Elijah stated and Klaus' eyes widened as he sputtered, "I think our sister deserves a shot at happiness."

     "Tell me you're joking. Tell me you're not fating me to an eternity of torture!" Klaus exclaimed.

     Elijah decided, "I made my decision."