𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

     Nothing could've prepared Rhea for the amount of pain she would be left in the morning after the full moon. Her body aches all over like she had completed multiple triathlons one after the other before she eventually got run over by a truck that put itself into reverse and ran over her a second time—and even that doesn't describe it well enough. Mason's journals never described the aftermath of the full moon, and she knew she would've been sore, but this felt so much different. She's unsure of how she's supposed to do this for the rest of her life; how she's supposed to get used to feeling like this every month.

     When she woke up, she was unfortunately unclothed in the cave with dried blood all over her mouth from God knows where or who. The twins quickly—well, as quickly as they could considering how sore they were—and quietly got ready with spare clothes that had been left for them to change into before they headed back to school.

     The ride was dead quiet between the twins, none of them daring to speak to the other while they processed what had happened to them the night before. While all they wanted to do was sleep the week off after the night that they had, they needed to attend school where everyone was setting up for the Booster Club Barbecue event that was being held there later that night. She was going to be let off the hook for attending and setting up the event, but, unfortunately she wasn't in the clear for cheer practice that was happening after school.

     They parked the car into the parking lot and they got out of the car and walked towards the school, where Tyler and Rhea noticed that Caroline was waiting for them with a large grin on her face, "How are you guys feeling?" She asked as she pulled them into a tight bear hug.

      Rhea groaned from the quick movement, trying to pull away to get her body to stop moving, "A little sore." Her entire body felt like she had worked out for hours the night before and she was dealing with the stiffness of her muscles, and moving around unprepared was not helping her whatsoever.

      "Yeah, everything aches." Tyler agreed as he also pulled away from Caroline. He was absolutely dreading going to football practice later that afternoon; and having to run around and dodge being tackled for the next couple of hours while his body felt as if it was still on fire.

      "Well, you guys did it." The blonde grinned again before lowering her voice, "You know... your first full moon, and you didn't hurt anyone." She says positively, "It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it, and it won't hurt so much."

       "Not to be a downer, but we don't know any of that for sure." Tyler interjected while Rhea nodded her head in agreement, and Caroline sent them a look for lowering her high spirits down.