𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

     Rhea had always thought that she was really good at avoiding her problems. Whether it meant completely running away from them or just pretending they didn't exist. However, what was slightly more difficult than normal was avoiding the problem named 'Elena Gilbert', since she was especially annoying with somehow finding herself in trouble all the time. It was then that she realised that she wasn't really that good at it to begin with. Rhea wasn't sure how the Gilbert girl managed to do it; she wasn't sure if she went looking for trouble or if trouble somehow just always managed to find her like she was some beacon or magnet.

Normally she would've been fine with risking her own behind to save a friend, but, since Elena was acting like a downright bitch to her, she wasn't particularly happy about having to save her... again.

     Things went awry when Bonnie apparently woke up in a trance and fed Ric her blood, completing his transition into an Original vampire like Esther wanted him to be so he could finish her dirty work of obliterating her children—Rebekah had let them know as soon as she escaped from his grasp that he was trapped in the school without a daylight ring; waiting for the sun to go down with a White Oak stake that was virtually impossible to destroy, as was he. Naturally, Klaus and Elijah weren't happy about this either since they thought that their mother's reign of terror was done with.

      Rhea would've left Elena up to her own devices to be saved by the Salvatores until she came to learn that it was Caroline that was being held hostage with her and possibly being tortured. Then she knew that if it came down to it that the Salvatores wouldn't save Caroline if it meant that Elena's life were to hang in the balance.

     They couldn't risk it—they wouldn't.

Elijah wasn't impressed with Klaus asking Rhea to involve herself in the drama after Alaric threatened to kill both of them if Klaus didn't turn himself in. But, after the mess she had already been dealing with, he understood when he found out that Caroline was involved and she would've gone anyway.

     Bonnie had a plan and all they had to do was work together. Then it became really hard for Rhea to avoid her problems when her problem was staring her directly in the face. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of her high school, "Tell me how the hell this happened again?" She asked nobody in particular.

     Since they had all said goodbye to Ric and Esther was finally dead, Klaus had them all know that he was finally planning on leaving Mystic Falls for good and needed help packing his things so he could live his life elsewhere and make more hybrid armies.