𝐗𝐋𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

     Like Elijah requested, his soulmate sat across from him the next morning having breakfast. He had made chocolate chip pancakes and waffles—which were his favourite, something most people wouldn't guess right away. Elijah was sophisticated that most people would guess he was a fan of an adult breakfast like avocado on toast or just plain toast like a boring person. No one would've expected for him to like waffles for breakfast, especially with the amount of syrup he drowned those things in.

"Isn't this lovely?" Elijah asked from across the table, "Just the two of us having breakfast after a long week."

     Rhea sent him a sarcastic smile, "So lovely," She agreed while bringing the mimosa—that was more champagne than orange juice—to her lips.

     Seconds later, Klaus walked into the room, his hands and body completely covered in wet paint and Rhea rolled her eyes at him. Klaus almost did a double take at Rhea's presence; he was so lost in his artwork that he was doing for the charity event later that night that he didn't even notice that she had come home. Last he had heard from her was when she was galloping about anywhere where Elijah wasn't, "Ah, Rhea, you're home. What a treat."

Rhea's eyes rolled once more and she stood up to leave but Elijah slammed his hand on the table, "Sit down." He ordered and her eyes narrowed on him for ordering her around. He didn't back down, only standing up to further prove his point. "I'm trying to enjoy a nice morning with you despite our circumstances. If you walk out that door, I will drain the vervain out of you and compel you to turn your humanity back on."

Klaus looked amused as Rhea's head cocked to the side, "Are you threatening me, Elijah?" She questioned him darkly. She wouldn't admit out loud, but, she liked him being stern with her—she liked it a lot better than when he would treat her like a fragile piece of glass.

"I most absolutely am." Elijah answered, "Now, sit down."

She stood still for a moment before he narrowed his eyes at her and she sat back down in her seat once more to take a bite of her food while Klaus happily sat down beside her to reach for the buffet style spread that was placed in the middle of the table.

     She wanted to smack that smug grin off of his face so bad. Rhea placed her cutlery down, "I can't eat with him next to me. He makes me lose my appetite." She pointed at Klaus and Elijah sighed at the bickering.

     The original hybrid laughed, "I really find amusement that even when your humanity is off that you still despise me. It's peculiar but amusing."