𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

Rhea Lockwood looked down at the envelope in her hand with intrigue that was accompanied by a large sized box underneath it. The envelope was made from expensive materials, much like the ones her parents used to use whenever they created invitations, completed and sealed by a gold wax stamp. She brought it inside and up towards her room to open the envelope to reveal an invitation inside. She hadn't slept a wink the night before after consoling Caroline all night, who was more distraught than she expected to be after losing her dad, even after their relationship had become strained. The blonde said so herself multiple times that she shouldn't be upset, but, Rhea had to remind her that it was okay to be upset. Although their relationship turned sour, she did love him—and it was her dad that died, after all.

     When she returned home, she lied on her bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling thinking about her life; how her own dad died, how she became a werewolf and how she now has a soulmate. After some Googling, she came to realise that wolves are known to find mates, but, something about a soulmate sounded more rare than ever—and a lot of skeptics stated that they don't exist. Then again, these people didn't know much about the supernatural, and the fact that it is very much possible. She had stayed in that position for hours until she heard the doorbell ring and received her delivery.

     She made a face as she read the invite, the ink expensive quality and handwritten in fancy cursive lettering. It wasn't just anyone that sent this, it was someone who had a lot of money—and, or, a lot of influence.

Please join the Mikaelson family this evening at seven o'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebrations.

     She let out a scowl. She was correct on the fact that the invitation came from someone influence—such as with the power of compulsion to get this sorted. So much for the angry family she had met the night before. They were prepared to kill Klaus and now they were planning to drink and party like nothing had happened. She also felt a bit impressed that they managed to pull together an event—although she could imagine how many people were compelled to prepare the event.

     She flipped the invitation over and a smile immediately overcame her face.

I hope to see you tonight. 
— Elijah.

     The small blush on her face was evident and she placed the invitation down and opened the box, her eyes widening at the gown that was inside, reaching in to grab it gently and pull it out to see it in its full glory. It looked expensive; and she was sure it most likely was considering who had bought it.