𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

As weird as it sounds, Rhea is starting to get used to the way that Elijah sneaks into her house unannounced. He thinks it's romantic, but, if it was anyone else, she would think it was borderline stalkerish. When it comes to Elijah, it's weirdly normal that she just accepts it—even though there's the nagging thought in her mind that the old her would be screaming at him for being a lunatic.

     "I want to take you away." Elijah said to Rhea suddenly as soon as he entered her room.

The girl let out a groan as she looked up from her pillow to see the time before she looked back at him. He had awoken her from an amazing dream, one that she would've liked to continue for at least a couple more seconds before it was interrupted. She doesn't seem happy to be woken up, "You're wearing a suit." He was staring at her in amusement from her sleepy look and her bed head, "What kind of psychopath wears a suit at 6am?" Was the first thing she said back to him in response, refraining from blurting out how good he looked so early in the morning. It truly wasn't fair. No one should look that good at 6am.

Elijah chuckled as he walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed, the hybrid laying on her back and pulling the covers up to her chin to keep herself warm, "I think it's time we spent some alone time together." He told her and she raised an eyebrow at how that sounded, "Not like that. I think a nice time away from Mystic Falls should do us a well."

"And where are you taking me?" She asked him sleepily, tempted to go back to sleep but wanting to stay awake to talk to him and not be rude.

The Original thought about his answer for a moment before he answered vaguely, "Somewhere where the sun is warm and the water is cool."

"If you wanted to see me in a bikini you could've just said that." She remarked before prodding herself up onto her elbow remembering how the first proper interactions she had with him she was in nothing but a towel, "Are we doing anything in particular?"

"Just taking care of some affairs." He answered her vaguely again, "And I would like to get you away from Mystic Falls while tensions are high at the moment. It would make me feel more comfortable."

"You do realise I'm still in school, right?" Rhea then asked, "I know I'm a hybrid and all, but, I still need to graduate high school at least once—I'm not interested in being a dropout."

"As far as I'm aware you're nothing short of a genius who is able to graduate early, but hasn't." Elijah smirked proudly at the information that not many besides a few teachers know, "I'm sure you can afford to miss a few days."