𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

     The second that Elijah returned home, Rhea wanted to slap him. She hadn't necessarily ever wanted to do so before, but, she did in that moment. The thing that made her fall for him was the fact that he always made good on his word—but, for some reason, he decided not to for his brother. Rhea didn't like the fact that she wanted to make him choose between his family and her, but, she wanted at least for him to make it seem like it was a hard choice for him to make. He left her with no worry and that concerned her. He had quickly told them of what he had found out in New Orleans—that Klaus had gotten someone pregnant, and that New Orleans had become a city with factions that were on the brink of war. What pissed her off more was the fact that Elijah was asking her and Rebekah to leave their lives and follow him and Klaus to New Orleans.

     Rebekah scoffed, "So, that's it? I'm just supposed to pack up my things and leave for good? Forget my life here and my pursuit of the cure?"

     Elijah groaned, "Oh, the cure was a fool's errand." He told her, "I mean, taking it would've stripped you of everything you are, for what? More high school proms?"

     Rebekah's eyes narrowed onto her older brother and his belittling tone, "I wanted to be human. I wanted children and a family." She snapped, "You have a soulmate—you get to experience that kind of love without even trying. Being apart of this family and being a vampire makes it difficult for someone to even want to approach me. It's selfish that you limit me when you have these things yourself."

     "And I stand before you to offer you both." Elijah's arms shrugged, "I stand here and offer you family and a child."

     "And if I decide against you? A dagger in my heart and then back in a box?" She remarked.

     "I've made my case. Your family needs you, and what choice you make right now is your own." Elijah tells her.

     Rebekah considered him for a few long moments, then took a few steps closer to him. "I owe him nothing. I wish him no joy, no love. I will stay here and live my life the way I want to, and if you're smart I suggest you do the same." She then left.

     Elijah turned to Rhea, "You've been quiet."

     "Because you left and I'm mad at you. You told me that we were going to go off on our own and you decided to leave to follow your brother." Rhea responded to him with a glare, "You didn't even give me the decency of a discussion before you left. You just decided without even talking to me and it made me feel like shit."