𝐗𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

Caroline had been handling the whole situation with her dad a lot better than expected. Rhea's impressed by it because she knows if it was her dad in Bill's shoes, torturing her—his own daughter—she would've spiralled in the cellar while tied to the chair. Caroline's relationship with her parents was always rocky since the divorce. She loved her dad and didn't shy away from letting Liz know it, even though Liz hadn't done anything besides not be Bill's type anymore; he preferred the company of a man rather than a woman. It was a shame he came to the conclusion so late after he already had a wife and child, but, life always seems to give you a kick to the balls that makes you come to realisations at the worst of times. Even after the divorce, Caroline was desperate to hold onto a relationship with her dad, but, she seemed like his last priority to everyone looking in to the situation.

     He often never returned her calls or texts, and when they did speak; the conversations were very short and blunt. Rhea didn't like Bill for the longest time—and still doesn't, only solidifying her original thoughts after what happened. Now, Caroline doesn't even want to talk about him, let alone what happened in the cellar. She just wants to forget and throw herself into other people's drama to distract her from her own.

Damon and Elena were cooking in Elena's kitchen, preparing for another Founder's Party at the Lockwood mansion that was happening later that afternoon when the doorbell rang. Elena had returned home to Mystic Falls from searching and following after Stefan days prior—who had sent her back after telling her rudely that he didn't want to be found or saved. She's now trying to throw herself into distractions to forget about how crappy her relationship had become.

     Elena, Alaric and Damon shared a look in between each other, wondering who it could be before Elena wiped her hands clean on her apron and headed to the front door to open it. She seems surprised to see Caroline and Rhea standing there, the blonde holding a bowl of food in her hands, "I come bearing gifts!"

"Please say that's not chilli..." Elena exhales in defeat since her conversation with Damon made her realise that chilli is not a rare recipe that gets brought to potlucks—and that her family's recipe sucks. Caroline and Rhea only step aside to allow Bonnie to be seen in between them and excitement spreads across Elena's face to see her other best friend as she squeals, "Bonnie!"

"I'm back!" Bonnie squeals back as she embraces the doppelgänger with a tight hug, "I leave town for the summer and everything goes to hell for the three of you."

      The girls looked in between each other with a sheepish look when Jeremy comes down the stairs, having heard the Bennett witch's voice and came running out of his room, "Bonnie!"