𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓
ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

If there's one thing to know about Caroline Forbes, it's that she's a notoriously light sleeper and always has been. Rhea usually needed to sleep in another room when they used to have sleepovers because every time Rhea would toss or turn in the night, Caroline would wake up—and Caroline is a bitch when she doesn't get her minimum eight hours of beauty sleep. It's only gotten worse since she turned into a vampire because her heightened hearing; and now she hears every bump in the night. So, Rhea no longer tries to sneak into her house unannounced anymore because there is no point.

"Fuck it up if it's your birthday, bitch!" Rhea screeched as soon as she walked into the Forbes' home, seeing Caroline in the kitchen drinking her morning coffee with a sour look on her face, making Rhea's cheeriness drop.

"I'm not feeling it this year." She grumbled in response and Rhea's cheeriness dropped at Caroline's lack there of, "And Tyler and I got into another fight about your sire bond to Klaus."

Rhea rolled her eyes and held up the chocolate cupcake with strawberry frosting in her hand, "I baked this bad boy this morning right from our local bakery. It's your favourite..." She sang, waving it in her face for her to snatch it out of her hands like expected. "Now, tell mama what's got you so grumpy this morning. Usually you're at my house if I'm not here fast enough for you—even if you're fighting with a boyfriend."

"I'm stuck in a filler year, Rhea!" Caroline whined, "The point of turning seventeen is to get to eighteen, and now I'm stuck as a seventeen year old forever. At least when you and Tyler got turned you were eighteen." Her birthday was just a reminder that she was dead. She didn't like being seventeen—the year was horrible for her—but, now she was seventeen forever.

Rhea sent her a sympathetic look, "Well, at least in the incorrect words of the beautiful Adam Levine, you'll be a beauty queen at only seventeen forever." She pointed out and Caroline poured and rolled her eyes. Sometimes she liked the fact that Rhea didn't always try to baby her out of her emotions like Elena and Bonnie did, instead she would pull her out of them and wake her up to herself. "Now, finish your drink because I'm diving you to school."

Caroline thought about it for a moment before huffing, "Can't we just ditch today?"

"Uh uh. Nope." Rhea shook her head, "I put a lot of effort into today for you, and Gertha wasn't on the invite list on celebrating my favourite day of the year." She teased and Caroline scowled at the name—it was what Rhea called her when she was acting grumpy or irrational. She always said Caroline had this other side of her that was the exact opposite of her natural bubbly self and she named it Grumpy Gertha, "What if I told you a super duper secretive secret? Would that make you feel better?"