𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

Life was going on as normal. Elena and Stefan had returned from her family's lake house—where they were safely tucked away from the danger that surrounded Mystic Falls. Everyone else was trying to find a way to stop the ritual from happening, stop Elena from being sacrificed along with anyone else that was a key part of the ritual. Damon had nearly failed at trying to stake Elijah at a dinner party with Alaric, Jenna, John Gilbert and the journalist, Andie Star twice. They had conveniently found out that a vampire could not stake an original without dying themselves before Damon had tried to do the deed himself, a very important piece of information that John Gilbert had 'forgotten' to mention. It wasn't until Alaric took it into his own hands and ended up staking him anyway but forgot to leave the stake in, causing him to disappear.

Damon immediately went straight to Elena and Stefan, letting them know that Elijah was most likely on his way there and told them what they had to do. Elena had to renegotiate her deal, Elijah called her bluff and she ended up stabbing herself before staking Elijah—and didn't pull the dagger out this time.

No one really liked John Gilbert growing up. He was Elena's annoying uncle that said inappropriate things that made him out to be an asshole, and he was just always around much to everyone's dismay. Then it came out that John wasn't just Elena's uncle—he was actually her biological father. Her real mom, Isobel, was a teen mom who came into the hospital where Grayson Gilbert was working and gave birth to Elena with John by her side. Being a teen mom, she had decided to give up her child and Elena was adopted into Grayson and Miranda's family unbeknownst to her. Stefan was the one that had actually told her about her adoption, not Jenna or her parents.

Instead of trying to repair his relationship with his only living relatives he has left, he decided to basically destroy it further. He had tried to kill Stefan and Damon on several occasions now since he returned to town; all of which pushed his daughter away further and further because he can't seem to grasp that his daughter cares for vampires. Rhea just knows that her dad was the exact same, and if he was still alive, he'd do exactly what John Gilbert does and worse.

     Rhea feels Caroline's arm link with hers as she walks  towards the front doors of the school from the parking lot. She looks up to see the blonde smiling down at her along with Bonnie next to her as well, "I feel like I didn't get to see much of you this weekend." Caroline pouts, although playfully, Rhea can see the sadness in her eyes, "How are you since..." She trails off.

     Rhea could only sigh in response, letting out a large puff of air as she ran a hand through her hair, "Well, my dad's dead, my uncle was murdered by Damon, Tyler's run away and... I met Elijah personally." She then placed a sarcastic smile on her face, "So, my life is swell, Care. No drama to report."