𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

    Rhea thought she had come to terms with the thought of death surrounding her. Death was apart of life, she knew that, and as an immortal she had grown to accept the fact that she would continue to see people die around her everyday as she lived eternally and people continued the circle of life. Even as a human she knew that she would one day die and she was okay with that; she knew certain members of her family would die before her as she continued to grow older and so did they. That was just life. But, there was nothing quite like seeing a loved one dead. Rhea had lost two people she loved the most in one night—her twin brother and her mother.

It was hard enough knowing her brother hated her because of her own actions and because she had chosen the Mikaelsons over him, but, after walking back to her home and seeing her mother face down in the fountain was something she would never get out of her mind. All Rhea could think about was how horrible and cold she was to her mom in her last days. She couldn't say goodbye or how much she loved her. Rhea and Carol's relationship was never the best growing up, but, Rhea loved her mother despite their strained relationship, keeping in mind that she was doing much better at trying to have a relationship over the years since her dad's death.

She could feel Tyler hurting through their bond. He was in so much pain and there was nothing she could do about it. It hurt knowing that the sight of her would only cause him more pain and that was the last thing she wanted. She still loved Tyler even though he hated her with every fibre of his being. She loved him even though he wanted to kill her—in her mind, he had a reason to. Even though she was considered dead to him, their connection remained ever strong and Rhea resented it that much more.

     Even Elijah's stupid necklace couldn't protect her from the heartbreak she felt of losing her entire family in one night. She could tell he was struggling with trying to help her, she was hurting and he didn't know how to take the pain away.

Klaus was avoiding her at all costs. Rhea didn't really mind since the big oaf would somehow make the situation worse by saying the wrong thing or making her feel worse by invalidating her feelings since she recently had none. He probably wasn't all that good with dealing with crying and emotion that wasn't associated with anger and revenge—kind of like Rhea as well.

She wasn't used to crying this much either. She missed the days of where she felt like she was emotionally inept and only shed a tear when she really felt sad; but, that sadness felt like anguish and pure heartbreak because she had been bottling everything else in for so long. Having emotions was exhausting and she really blamed Elijah for bringing out these things.

But, on the days that she didn't want to resent Elijah for making her feel things, Rhea would assume that finding out about the supernatural could make one more emotionally overwhelmed than normal and that's why she felt so sad all the damn time.