𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

     Rhea Lockwood found herself at yet another dingy bar. It was another small dive bar in an even smaller town and she downing shots that she poured herself like she would back home at the Mystic Grill. The bar did remind her of the place too; it was small and quaint, yet had so many of the townspeople buzzing around happily... or at least it used to. She had gotten over the big cities and moved onto small towns that reminded herself of Mystic Falls. It wasn't anything special or any particular reason as to why, she just enjoyed moving from place to place. Turns out, it was a bad idea since it reminded her too much of Mystic Falls, so she decided to kill all of the patrons.

She was technically doing them a favour.

    Mystic Falls was honestly falling apart and she couldn't of been any more glad that she wasn't there anymore. The Council had completely taken over the town, demoting Carol Lockwood from her mayorship and Liz Forbes from her position as sheriff. It had become a place where vampires, werewolves, witches and hybrids were fugitives and were being hunted like never before. Pastor Young was behind it all and he held a grim smile on his face about it all.

Well, that was before he blew them all up and Sheriff Forbes passed it off as a 'faulty gas leak'.

     Then came the new hunter in town. Connor Jordan showed up after the Council explosion searching for answers as to why it happened, sensing it was a cover up. It wasn't long until word spread that there was an assassination attempt on the mayor's son, confirming that Elijah didn't lie to her about Tyler being alive. Now it was just too late for Rhea to care, and it was enough for Rhea to be glad that she was no longer there and gave up on getting updates about the place before she moved.

     "My, my," She heard a tsking sound be heard from the entrance, turning around to see Katherine entering the bar, "I have to say, I'm impressed."

     "Oh, Katherine, what a lovely surprise." Rhea greeted as she downed another shot and patted the seat beside her, "Come join me."

     Katherine raised an eyebrow at the positive hospitality coming from the person she would've normally expected an insult froma, "I thought you would've hated me—" She hesitated as she stepped over the mess on the floor to walk towards her.

     "Since you practically ruined all of our lives?" She interjected, "Yeah, I guess that would mean I should threaten to bite you and growl at you, yes? But that would warrant an emotional response—which I don't have emotions for."

     Katherine looked impressed yet again as she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, taking the courage to take a seat beside the hybrid, "You turned them off?" Now it made sense as to why everyone in that bar was dead and she was practically having a picnic like nothing was wrong.