𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

ミ★ ( something wicked, act two ) ★彡

In the days that followed, Rhea sat in a state of complete anxiety that she would die. It was humorous to her since she always assumed that Klaus would never die because he was simply un-killable, but, now that there was a chance and her 'friends' had successfully killed a Mikaelson, Rhea worried that everyday might be her last day on earth. Now it seemed that she had no faith in Klaus and his ability to stay alive. While Elijah's constant 'I'll never let anything happen to you' speeches warmed her cold heart, it still worried her because there was no way he could be certain that nothing would happen if they weren't physically there.

It took a lot out of her not to simply just head back to Mystic Falls to make sure of it. Klaus himself even called to make sure she didn't come back because he would handle it, and he didn't want Elena and the Salvatore brothers to have another Mikaelson family member to off if Elijah were to come back with her. He would never admit it out loud, but, Klaus would never forgive himself if something were to happen to both Elijah or Rhea because of his own inability to protect his family. Soulmate bonds were a rare occurrence in itself and needed to be protected, which was why he was fighting so hard for them to stay away.

     To make them feel better and ease their stress about what was happening, he had let them know that he had gotten Kol in on the mission to solve their little problem. He knew that now that Elena and her friends knew that killing an Original would ultimately kill the rest of their sire line, that they would need to be careful about who they would off next in hopes that they wouldn't accidentally kill Caroline or any of the Salvatore brothers, so they needed to find out about which Mikaelson originated their bloodline.

     Even though they knew that if they killed Klaus that Rhea and Tyler would die indefinitely, Klaus doubted that it would stop them from trying. To ensure that they never found out who they all came from, Klaus had Kol end the search before it truly began. Which was why when Rhea received a call from Kol himself, she couldn't help herself but answer, "If it isn't my favourite little cockroach," She greeted sweetly.

     She heard Kol scoff, "If it were anyone else, I would've killed them for that." He said back.

     "Yeah, but you'd miss me too much to do that." Rhea responded before exhaling, "I hear you're on the sire line investigation unit." She snickered to herself at her little joke.

     "Yes, my brother has me making sure that Elena never figures out where her precious Salvatore brothers come from." Kol informed her, "If only he would just let me kill them all and get it over with—you know I was in Paris before he called? While the place stinks of piss and the people are shit, I was having fun! Finally free of the coffin I rotted in for ninety years."