𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

Days had passed and the full moon was later that night. Rhea stood anxiously staring at herself in the mirror on her bedroom vanity, knowing her fate would be sealed by the end of the night and she would be dead in order to stop Klaus from becoming a hybrid and creating any more hybrids. He had been waiting over a thousand years to break the curse and odds were if he wasn't planning on using Rhea, he most likely would have another werewolf by the end of the night. Rhea could only hope that he wasn't planning on using her. Elijah had explained to Stefan and Damon the plan—and while Damon was heavily against Elena's plan, and wanted to use Bonnie to kill Klaus, unlike Elena—Stefan was trying to understand the process.

     It was explained that a witch would channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each before he would drink the blood of the Petrova doppelgänger to the point of her death as the final part of the ritual. They all had to assume that Klaus was prepared to break the curse by that night and everyone would have to be ready to act on the plan that they had created to end him. Klaus would have to complete the ritual, and once he drinks Elena's blood, it would trigger his dormant wolf side. He would be weak enough for Bonnie to come in and deliver him to the brink of death where Elijah would then finish the job.

     It wasn't until Alaric—the real Alaric—showed up to the Salvatore Boarding House and delivered the message from Klaus to let them know that the sacrifice was to happen that night, that it was confirmed and that Klaus had everything he would need to break his curse.

     She looked behind herself in the mirror, gasping when Elijah appeared behind her in the reflection, "You've gotta stop doing that." She told him, turning around to face him directly instead of looking at him through the mirror, "Otherwise I'm gonna have to put a complaint in with the sheriff that I've got a stalker."

     The Original let out a huff, "Stalker wouldn't be the word when I'm trying to protect you and stop you from getting yourself killed."

     Rhea's nose scrunched up, "Well, I'm going to die tonight unless you happen to have another one of those elixir things that you've got for Elena, since I won't be able to come back as a vampire." She pointed out. If there was the chance that she could come back as a vampire, she would take it so she could live. "Or, if you happen to know of another werewolf that isn't my brother."

     Elijah let out a sigh, "I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you or your brother are not the werewolf he chooses for tonight. I give you my word."