𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( something wicked, act one ) ★彡

     It's funny how quickly life can change with one seemingly small event. It's as if a chain reaction gets set off, and it can completely pull life as you know it from underneath you, leaving you to feel like you're drowning and can never get back out from underneath it. The butterfly effect was a bitch; because that small car accident resulted in a aftermath that was something that Rhea could never expect. While the hood of the car was completely trashed from hitting the fence, it wasn't even the worse damage of it all—and she really wished it was.

Caroline currently laid unconscious in hospital. She hadn't opened her blue eyes for hours and the doctors had said she was in a coma, caused by a head injury she endured during the accident. Rhea was appalled—she couldn't understand why Caroline was the one most hurt out of everyone in the car, expecting herself or Tyler to be the one with injuries after the noise they heard, but it was as if nothing had happened to them and they were back to peak health.

Caroline had apparently been okay after the crash according to Matt, she was more worried about the state of the Lockwood twins; and how they were still unconscious after a small crash when paramedics were looking over them. She collapsed onto the gravel where no one noticed for a few moments until she was already unconscious. Matt hadn't said much else about it all besides that the paramedics thought they saw something strange with the twins' eyes. He had turned back to say something to the blonde, but she was passed out on the ground behind him.

Rhea hadn't left Caroline's side as soon as she was made aware of the situation. Caroline had internal bleeding and would be taken into surgery soon while they prepped the theatre room to operate—something that Rhea was aware of as she was in the room when the nurses and doctors had told Liz Forbes in the first place. She couldn't cry anymore—and her face was red-raw from the amount of times she had wiped away at her tears with her sleeve as she stared at her unconscious best friend, guilt eating up at her thinking it should be her in the bed instead.

Rhea had decided to stay back and keep her company in the meantime, even though Caroline most likely had no idea that she was even there—just in case there was a small miracle, and Caroline opened her eyes. She wouldn't want her to wake up to an empty room, and Rhea knows she would prefer to see a familiar face.

    Rhea had faith that the doctors would do everything they could to save her best friend—even though there was a small amount of doubt since their best doctor in the town was now dead for nearly a year now; but that doubt comes from them mentioning there was a chance that she wasn't going to make it, the damage too extreme inside of her from the crash due to where she sat in the car when it happened. She couldn't lose her on top of everything else she had lost already in one night.