02

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

When I woke up my hair was a tangled mess and my eyes were puffy from the tears I had let spill as my head finally hit the pillow.

My body was littered with new bruises, I'll be wearing pants and long sleeves for a long period of time while I'm out doing my daily tasks. My daily task being sitting at the park and working. Something about sitting at a park bench watching the scenery really just does it for me.

Clipping my hair back I chose red sunglasses today to match my shirt. They had sharp corners that I felt made me look like I would curb stomp someone, I should join WWE. I would be a headliner. Woman empowerment.

Leo hasn't texted me, it's been two days actually. If he doesn't text me within another two days I'll throw aside my dignity and double text him if necessary.

I once triple texted this one girl, in my defense I had a crush on her, and I was only 14 at the time so that helps my case. Needless to say I found out the hard way she was straight as a line when she felt the need to throw a few slurs at me. Yeah.

I'm over it, but she had a side part and wore rainbow stripes and read bl so what was I expected to think? Now that I'm thinking back the fact she only read bl and nothing else should have been a read flag. I have just come to the conclusion she fetishized mlm relationships, disgusting. But the fact she read that while being homophobic is very confusing to me. That girl was a fucking walking red flag. But at last I was colorblind.

I shiver in horror at my old taste in people, what was I thinking?

I always thought that- fuck.

8:45pm.

Why must time fail me, I peered out the window met by darkness. I have 15 minutes to get to a place that's a half hour walk. Call me Usain Bolt because I'm not going to be late for a shift.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
My feet hit the ground. Hard.

I panted, my whole being tired and aches horribly, but I made it. On time may I add. Putting on a bright smile I walked in, the bell ringing as I did so.

"Hi Miss.Laurie! Am I working kitchen, table, or register tonight? Any is fine, I'm a well rounded individual truly."

"Tables tonight dear."

I nodded happily putting on an apron, tables was by far the easiest. Especially at night, it's always quieter with few customers versus in the day where it's lively.