24

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Look how badass I look now Lee," I told him showing my tattoo that was now fully healed, "If I was walking down the street would you be like wow she looks so fucking cool I shouldn't mess with her?"

"Yes."

Good, people should fear me.

I grinned, looking into the mirror. On the side of my rib cage, a red butterfly was present, making me smile. Is it basic? Well, yes. Do I love it any less? No.

"We're like the same person now," I said referring to our tattoos, "we should celebrate."

I stood up. "Are you doing anything tonight?"

"No."

"Good," I responded. "Be ready at eight. I'm going to pick you up, we're going on a formal date."

"We live together, Belle."

"Oh yeah, my point still stands. Be ready," I snapped my fingers for the full effect, "dress fancy too, it's going to be fun I promise."

I looked at the time my eyes widening, "Shit," I grabbed my jacket, "I'm late for work I'll see you later," I leaned down kissing his forehead, "I love you."

Before he could respond I was running to get there as fast as possible, "Keys," Leo yelled out to me.

Changing directions to the kitchen I grabbed them, "Thanks Lee!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I smiled at Ara, "Thank you so much for letting me borrow this dress and get ready here. You're a lifesaver," I hugged her, "I look fancy enough right?"

"You look hot," she assured me.

"What happened with that guy Dean?" I asked, referring to the guy she went in a date with not too long ago.

She groaned, "Horrible. He showed up late and was tipsy," her eyes rolled at the thought of him, "ten minutes in I got up and left."

"You'll find someone," I reassured her.

"I better," she nodded, "I'll see you soon."

Smiling, I thanked her again heading out the door to my car. As I drove I stopped at a store, and as I walked in I smiled at the worker.