50

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Why are you crying Amore?" Leo asked as he wrapped a arm around me.

"I just-"

Lee kissed the side of my head as I wiped a tear, "Did someone hurt you?"

"Yes."

"Who?" he asked, as I could feel his grip slightly tighten.

"My mind."

"What?"

"I thought about you and Kev dying and now I'm sad and about to sob again."

I could feel Leo slightly smile making my eyes narrow, "We're okay Belle."

"Imagine me getting murdered that's how I feel about you right now."

"I'm okay and you're okay," he said softly, "and Kevin is lying at the foot of the bed."

I nodded still slightly crying, "I think it's cause I'm literally bleeding out right now so I'm a tad more emotional."

"Huh?"

"I'm on my period you fucking idiot," I nodded, "sorry."

"It's okay," he said, still holding me.

"I'm going to kill myself."

I want a pop tart, is that too much to ask for?

"Do you need anything?"

"Yeah a fucking brown sugar pop tart."

Leo nodded before getting out of bed as I fell back to the pillow, my eyes followed him as he left the room.

I should start a petition for him to walk around shirtless more often.

Yes. 

As Lee walked back in I smiled, "Thank you."

He nodded before leaning down and kissing the top of my head.

"You should walk around shirtless more," I told him taking a bite of my food.

"I will if you will."