33

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Ara is this really necessary?"

"Yes I need to see how my character would look dying."

Fake blood surrounded me as Ara typed away on her computer glancing over at me.

Why did I agree to this?

The doorbell rang and Ara sighed going to get it. I heard a few murmers before Leonardo walked in. I was about to open my eyes and glare at him when Ara let out a scream.

Oh no.

She fell to my side shaking me, "Isabelle?"

Holy shit.

Okay we're doing this.

I heard a few things drop and someone rushed to my side holding me in their arms, "Isabelle?" Leo's voice whispered.

I didn't respond.

This is funny.

Laugh out loud.

I didn't open my eyes as Ara's voice cracked, "She's dead."

The grip on me tightened as I felt something wet drop into my cheek. I feel bad now, not really.

I opened my eyes to see Leonardo looking down at me and I smiled.

He gave me a glare and let go of me standing up.

"Sorry," I told him standing up.

Ara typed away, "That was perfect. Great imagery for my scene."

I laughed as his glare moved over to Ara, "Can we talk?" he asked me.

I nodded standing up, I walked up to my room with Leonardo following me, "I'm just going to take a quick shower for obvious reasons," I told him grabbing a change of clothes.

Ten minutes later I was sitting across from Leo who was nervously looking at me, I looked at the bag that was sitting next to him on the ground, "What's that?"

He handed me the bag, "I'm so sorry Isabelle," he said again apologizing, "you didn't deserve any of the shit I did or said to you."

I opened the bag seeing a bag filled of only blue Jolly Ranchers and two pairs of sunglasses. One of them were just cute with little flowers while the other ones were light purple with a small Barney on the side. He knows what he's doing.