39

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I can do this.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Leo better have tracked that phone call, if not he's an idiot and should be here instead of me.

Just kidding.

No I'm not.

I really need to go home. I have lots of plans.

I was going to have Leo watch 50 Shades of Grey with me since that shit was funny.

Yeah, but I am mad. Palm-twitchingly mad.

See if I was with Lee I would've slapped his ass after that sentence of course he would also be thrown over my shoulder for the full effect, but unfortunately I'm not with Leo at the moment.

So here we are.

I have a new scar on my back now.

Turns out it's very hard to notice there's a man behind you about to chop you into little pieces as your on the phone with the love of your life.

Oops.

On the bright side I can barley feel it now.

That's a lie.

It hurts.

A lot.

And I also need a hug.

When I see Leo again I'm so going to act like I was brainwashed or some shit and have a totally different personality to shake him up a bit.

I have come to find out that Leo's fathers name is Gio. Luckily Leo's moms genes pulled through with him, he would've been one fugly baby if he took after his father.

None of these people are, uh. Are in a normal headspace.

I'm not even saying that to be mean, it's just a fact.

They're always crying, saying nothing, and threatening me 24/7.

I know I'm here for leverage against Leo.