10

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I'm on the verge of murdering Leo.

"It's been almost two weeks Leo. The wound wasn't even bad," I groaned.

"Shut up," he handed me a bag of ice, "she's lucky I didn't shoot her."

"You probably would've missed anyway."

He flicked my forehead walking off of the balcony. I should've thrown him over the railing.

I shuffled back inside. Reaching into my purse I pulled out my nail polish and looked over at Leo. He noticed furrowing his eyebrows, then his eyes landed on the bottle: "Fuck off."

"Please. I have white and light green, take your pick." I held up the two bottles. "I can also do both."

"No."

"I think you'll really like it. Give it a fair chance, I heard that it's scientifically proven that people with painted nails are five times happier than the average person. "

I made that up.

"Fine."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"If you move one more time I'll chop off your fingers."

He rolled his eyes before shifting again causing me to mess up having to redo the nail.

Leo noticed and groaned, "Fuck me."

"Now or later."

"Now."

Is it getting hot in here or something?

"How long does this take?"

"I'm a professional, I know what I'm doing," I shushed him, I continued painting his nails white with both of his ring fingers green.

My nails are painted green with my ring fingers white since they look nice.

"Okay done. Don't touch them for a while," I dusted myself off standing from the floor, "remember I have eyes and ears everywhere."

"How could I forget?"

Twenty minutes passed when I finally told Leo he was good to go on everything, "They look so good Lee."