13

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Look," I bent my arm before rolling my wrist.

I'm officially a cast free person as of last night. It's great. I haven't felt this free since I got those finger traps off after two hours of struggle last year.

"Impressive," Leo praised.

"I know."

I looked out the window at the sun that shined brightly with the clear sky, "We should drive to the beach," I proposed, "we can pick up drinks and sandwiches and whatever."

"Okay," he hit my sunglasses causing them to fall down to my eyes versus their previous position on my head.

I clipped my hair back with my clip, "Can you drive? We'll take my car since it's more fit for the beach."

He hummed walking through the elevator doors, "Leo you can't go to the beach in dress pants and a black button up."

"Why?"

"It's a rule."

He sighed coming back in, going to change.

I'm already dressed for the occasion, a t-shirt with black shorts. Plus I'm wearing black Converse so you won't even be able to see the dirt and stuff on them.

He came back out with more appropriate clothes, "Perfect."

"Where even is the beach?"

"It's like an hour away from us so get ready for the best car trip of your life," I told him.

"I'm ready."

"Good."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"This is a love song for a girl, who will never know it's about her," I pointed at Leo, "your turn."

"Uh," he looked over at me and I gave him a grin still swaying to the music, "but I'm much to shy to tell her."

I gave him a thumbs up that he responded to with his middle finger.

Beyoncé better watch out Leo's coming for her whole career.

"Do you pronounce it data or data?"