30

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

Leonardo Rossi is the single worst person I've ever encountered in my life.

And that's saying something.

If I had to review my experience with him I would give him a 1/5 stars and a do not recommend will end up being a prick to you.

And the one star is just because he's alright some of the time I guess.

Ara gave me a look full of pity and I slightly glared at her, "Stop looking at me like that."

"It's been two weeks Isabelle," Ara told me opening the blinds, "I think that's plenty of time to go through the five stages of grief."

"I've only been through two."

"One of them hopefully acceptance."

"Anger and depression."

Mostly anger.

I think those are enough.

"He's so dumb," I said nodding, "Now who's gonna tell him he's pretty when he does absolutely nothing?" I asked now aggressively maneuvering my hands in the air, "Oh and who's going to buy him Spider-Man sunglasses from the grocery store and force him to wear them?"

I scoffed, "I don't need him."

"No you don't," she agreed with me. 

"If anything he was the one who needed me," I nodded.

Ara gave me a smile, "Damn right."

I suddenly stood up, "You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm over him," I nod, "Yes. I'm going to work today too, I'm saving money to get an apartment right now actually. Fuck Leonardo Rossi."

Ara nodded leaving my room and I rushed around to get ready calling Laurie, "Hi!"

"How are you?" She asked.

"Great, fantastic even. Can I work today?"

"Of course, can you work the," she hummed, "Three pm shift?"

"Okay."

"Perfect, I'll see you then."

Saying goodbye I hung up the phone.

Am I okay?

That's very subjective actually.

I'm slightly unstable. I was on my phone when one of those dumb 'people who are meant to be' videos showed up, one of the initial pairs was I+L, I blocked the account before contemplating on throwing away my phone.