17

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"I have to meet Ara, I told you this three days ago Lee."

"Cancel on her," he said.

"No can do, bros before hoes Darling," he gave me a questioning look, "male erection before One Direction?"

"Never mind, I'll see you later."

"I look fine right? You've probably been to something like this."

His eyes scanned my outfit before shaking his head, "I think it's a better outfit for just staying here."

I laughed grabbing my keys and phone, "See you later Leo."

Apparently Ara is being forced to go to lunch with her parents work partners since she's going to take over their business one day, they want her to get used to it. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to, considering she wants to be an author and all.

Trust me her books are going to be bestsellers, she let me read the first chapter along with some parts she was considering adding in.

She said it was casual and other people are bringing their significant other or whoever they please so she invited me.

As I got out of my car I searched for Ara who I eventually saw waiting for me outside of the building, I walked up to her with a smile, "You look so good," I complimented her.

"So do you," she grinned, "Remember don't make any comments that are too out there."

"I won't," I promised her.

I refuse to be the person who messes up this lunch for her.

She nodded opening the door before walking in, all the tables were empty other than the huge one that occupied the middle of the restaurant.

Woman and men talked together not sparing a glance as we walked in. We sat down and I glanced around the table, two seats remained empty across from us, "Is anyone else suppose to be here?"

"Yes Giovanni and his husband," she checked the time, "They should be here any minute."

Three minutes later the bell rang, signaling that someone else had arrived, "Mr.Giovanni," a man on the opposite end of the table spoke, "I thought you weren't going to make it for a moment."

"We were stuck in traffic," I did a double take turning around seeing Ellio shake the mans hand as Nate's eyes scanned the room before meeting my gaze, he raised and eyebrow at me and I smiled.